+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SWITCH Preview Online

SWITCH Preview Online

Both NineMSN and SonyBMG Australia have put up previews of the tracks on SWITCH.

NineMSN has the first 30 seconds of each song - along with the full version of Hot Girls. SonyBMG's clips feature the next 30 seconds.

Sounds pretty damn good so far.

Thanks LAGuy!

I also just found out that you can preview the ENTIRE cd on vh1.com!!! I'm trying to do this right now but I'm having technical difficulties.

But, I did listen to some snippets on these other sites and I liked what I heard! Especially "After Glow" and "Like It Or Not". Can't wait 'til next week!

FORT Fan
    Anyone else think that "Devil's Party" sounds like the song JD was working on with Andrew in their song writing session on Rockstar? I remember him saying something about love and war and from the 30 seconds I've heard, that's what this song mentions.

Listen to it in full length at INXS website! http://www.inxs.com/switch/.
    Last edited by mickeyfan; 11-23-2005 at 10:54 PM.

Hey Mickey! I bet it is that song he was working on. I've listened to most of the cd now and it is pretty good! I can't stop playing Afterglow. I love the sound and I read what it is about on the inxs.com site. BTW, they have just updated the site and it has some great features. And from there, I found out about a little concert they did tonight in Toronto on a radio station there...I downloaded it and it was so cool to hear J.D. and the guys interacting.

Can't wait to get the cd on Tuesday. I was just going to get it from iTunes, but then J.D. pointed out that the inside cover can be used as a light switchplate cover. Too funny!

FORT Newbie

love this CD!!!!!!!

This cd is great! they definatley madethe right choice..no question. there isnt a song on here I dont like....worth the money no doubt INXS IS BACK

+ Reply to Thread