+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pretty Vegas Video at VH1.com - NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by LAGuy
    It's a screen cap from the video. Glad you like it!
    Ok, if I can ever figure out how to do a screen cap, my avatar will be one of the shirtless scenes.

Great video! I love the megaphone thing too.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGuy
    The Full Version wasn't supposed to be online until next Monday, but IT'S THERE RIGHT NOW!

Go to http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/inxs/videos.jhtml, scroll down to the bottom, and enjoy the Pretty.

Oh boy! My, my, my. I had to watch it 4-5 times just to make sure there weren't any, um, mistakes. Yeah, that's it. Mistakes! LOL!

Makes me miss the days when MTV and VH1 actually played videos.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Me too, myrosiedog!! I wonder why bands even make videos these days since MTV/VH1 don't show them. I guess it's so we can watch them online whenever we want - and I'm certainly not complaining about this one!

I really miss this show...there is nothing like this to look forward to. Well, I least I'll get to see them in person in a few months...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog
    Oh boy! My, my, my. I had to watch it 4-5 times just to make sure there weren't any, um, mistakes. Yeah, that's it. Mistakes! LOL!

Makes me miss the days when MTV and VH1 actually played videos.
    Well, in Canada, our MuchMusic and MuchMoreMusic channels both show a ton of videos.

But, yeah, it seems MTV and VH1 are doing more and more documentary and even drama programming than just music.

☆ Janie Queen of BB cottoncandy's Avatar
    mtv stopped playing music videos at least 10 years ago.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by cottoncandy
    mtv stopped playing music videos at least 10 years ago.
    Yeah I know and its a shame. I am old enough to remember when it first came on and the commercials were "We want our MTV" and when we did finally get it on our cable provider, we were glued to it 24/7. Ah, those were the days. Sure beat what we used to do: turn the stereo on (LOUD) and turn the tv on with no volume and watch the tv and listen to the music. LOL!

Yeah, I don't know why bands make videos as there isn't much of an outlet anymore. I guess they really peaked in the 80's and that was it.

Well live concerts aren't the same anymore either. I just saw the Stones. Except for them and the music which was great, I could have been at the opera or a broadway show. Everyone sat in their seats and that was it. No screaming, jumping up and down, dancing, etc. Security is way too tight and everyone is way too tighta**ed these days. First time I saw them it was a huge, freakin' party all over that stadium.
    Of course reserved seats and outrageous prices for tickets make the shows way more tame. Bring back festival seating and cheap tickets!!!!! LOL!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

It took forever to see it. Most of the links didn't work. (Saw all of the advertisements before the non-playing video, though.)

I was only moderately enthusiastic about Pretty Vegas, but I liked the video. And who knew that J.D. had such a six-pack going on? Yowza!

Looks like J.D.'s been using Marty's makeup artist, though. I could have sworn there was some serious eyeliner action going on in some of the in-studio bits. Not that I didn't like it, but then I liked Marty's eyeliner thing, too.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12