+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: INXS Performances

FORT Fan

INXS Performances

Since INXS will be booked on a variety of shows now, I thought we should have a thread dedicated to all their performances.

So far we have seen them on the Ellen DeGeneres Show and the Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson. I didn't see the Ellen show, but the Late, Late show reminded me of a band playing at a fraternity party with the amount of space they were given (about 10 x 10).

Also, if you want to hear the new song as it has been released, just follow this link and choose your media player.
    http://www.sonymusic.com.au/news/det...20030829002457

It sounds great!
    Last edited by mickeyfan; 09-24-2005 at 09:07 AM.

You're right about the amount of space on Craig Ferguson's show. But JD looked right at home with the guys... very comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by girl in green
    You're right about the amount of space on Craig Ferguson's show. But JD looked right at home with the guys... very comfortable.

I thought the exact same thing. I think they guys looked happy too.
    "A pessimist is an optimist with experience." --Chuck Daly

Just saw the clip of JD from last night on Ferguson's show. Wow. He's too sexy for words. The band looked great, and GG seemed to really have fun singing along to PV. Awesome!

I just saw the Ferguson show and I watched the Ellen one too. Not sure which one I like more. I think if they had the audience at the Ferguson show with the Ellen set it would have been great.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Is there somewhere where you can see the clip from the Ferguson show? If so, please point me in that direction.
    I saw them on Ellen and really enjoyed it!

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfan

Also, if you want to hear the new song as it has been released, just follow this link and choose your media player.
    http://www.sonymusic.com.au/news/det...20030829002457

It sounds great!
    It does sound great -way to go JD! It got me dancing in my kitchen. I have yet to hear it on the radi, so thanks for the link!

I got a sneaking suspicion that the days of living in his car are gone forever. Good on ya JD. Rock on bro.

Dancing Close To The Edge BusyMom4Boys's Avatar
    Baby boy needs a bigger stage, though. Those small sets can barely contain all that is JD.

That said, I thought INXS sounded great. JD was smokin' hot and they all seemed to be having a terrific time together!

Quote Originally Posted by especialk
    http://www.sonymusic.com.au/news/de...=20030829002457
    The link sounds great. I actually even think it sounds better than the live performance. I can hear the sound, and not get distracted by the visual

I can't believe I haven't heard this on the radio yet... I hope these guys aren't gonna have trouble getting airplay due to the "TV show" effect; i.e. not seeming legitimate because they were "televised". I want to hear it played!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast