+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: INXS Performances

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Oh my... did anyone catch the world premier of the "Pretty Vegas" video? There are no words to describe JD's sexy, oiled upper body. He mystifies.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Oh my... did anyone catch the world premier of the "Pretty Vegas" video? There are no words to describe JD's sexy, oiled upper body. He mystifies.
    I missed it!

Will have to catch it on the Extra repeat at midnight in my area (Toronto).

Did anyone in the LA area attend the House of Blues breast cancer charity concert where INXS did 4 songs?
    http://www.inxs.com/index.php?section=news&id=542

Would love to hear a fan report.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    OK, you know how everyone was making fun of MiG for exposing his chest? Um, that's how I felt about JD's performance. Too Chippendale's. I thought it was better when he sang it on "ROCK STAR," but then again, I'm not a huge fan of that song anyhow. He seemed very comfortable in the video though! Good for him.

FORT Fogey
    Well, I saw the so-called world premiere of the PV video - all 35 seconds of it tacked on to the end of the half hour of Extra as the credits are rolling. Kinda close to false advertising, if you ask me.

What I did see looked good but I'd really like to see the entire thing, not just an excerpt.

I loved the little bit I saw but was disappointed they didn't show the whole video. Anyone know when and where it might be playing?

Extra didn't show enough of the video, but like the rest of you, I loved the little bitty piece that I saw.

ET Canada is supposed to play a clip of the Pretty Vegas video today. Hope they play a bigger clip than Extra.

According to INXS.com, the Pretty Vegas video will be available on VH1 online on Monday, Oct 24th. Can't wait to see it based on everyone's comments, plus the tiny pic of J.D. they have on the INXS site. hubba hubba

Okay...just to report in here....I am going to Highland concert and the Las Vegas concert

So if any of you are showing up at those, other than my buddy LAguy --- who will have no choice but to see me -- give me a PM.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

giz
    For Canadian viewers, INXS will be on Much on Friday at 4:00 PST. They will perform and be interviewed.

+ Reply to Thread