+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: INXS Performances

I snagged some tickets to the Toronto show today! I'm so psyched!! I'm on the balcony in section F!

Quote Originally Posted by IAgirl
    Ok, I broke down and joined the fan club so I could do the presale. I'm going to the Minneapolis show. Row T on the main floor - hopefully not too bad. The Orpheum isn't a huge place so I think any seat there is pretty good.

Can't wait to see INXS/J.D. + Marty.
    Hey IAgirl - let some of us Minnesotans know how the show was - the Orpheum is a fabulous place, small, intimate, and beautiful! hopefully the acoustics will be a-ok there. If you like a good brew, come early and have dinner at the brewery across the street (damn, I just forgot the name of it, must be early onset Alzheimers!). Enjoy the show! PP
    it's really perennialprincess, there just wasn't enough space to fit it all in!

Welcome to FORT Trynity and Kira75!

Always nice to see a new Canuck!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The shows have been selling out very quickly.

I know that some of the fan club allotments sold out in less than 10 minutes.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Welcome to FORT Trynity and Kira75!

Always nice to see a new Canuck!
    Thanks Qboots, nice to meet you!

Got my tickets!

Three to the show in KC. I got balcony seats though. I'll let the younger ones fight it out down close.

Has anyone seen the advertisements for the show Vegas on NBC? They play Pretty Vegas during the ad!!

I lucked out and have 3rd row, right stage tickets at Massey Hall. If I didn't have someone flying in from NY to join me that night I would have offered to meet up with you Remus - we have more than one thing in common apparently... One month & 2 days until GoF is released in theatres!

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

Quote Originally Posted by perennialprince
    Hey IAgirl - let some of us Minnesotans know how the show was - the Orpheum is a fabulous place, small, intimate, and beautiful! hopefully the acoustics will be a-ok there. If you like a good brew, come early and have dinner at the brewery across the street (damn, I just forgot the name of it, must be early onset Alzheimers!). Enjoy the show! PP
    Thanks P-Princess! I've actually been there once but it was in 1992, so I don't remember everything (I've had 2 kids since then!). I do remember it being beautiful and intimate like you said. I hope 20th row is good. It was either that or the balcony and I wanted to be on the main floor.

We will definitely check out the brewery! Hubby and I are making a weekend of it which will probably include the mega-mall the next day.

I had a really strange dream about this show last night. I was running late because I couldn't find anything to wear (ok, that part's not so strange!) but then I got there and some guy spilled a beer all over me, so I had to go home and I missed the concert (it was in my home town apparently). Then I went back anyway but it was over and everyone was leaving. But I think I got to walk up and talk to J.D. but then the alarm went off. Damn! Figures!

Anyway, glad to hear the shows are selling well. Wish they would play somewhere in IA though - we have a nice Civic Center in Des Moines that seats a few thousand, and a brand new arena that seats up to 13,000, but maybe that's too big. Oh well, gives me an excuse to get away for a weekend...

Pretty Vegas the video debuts TONIGHT on EXTRA. JD is shirtless in the photo advertising this, so SweetPea, DVM...get ready!
    "A pessimist is an optimist with experience." --Chuck Daly

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by PurrpleCat
    Pretty Vegas the video debuts TONIGHT on EXTRA. JD is shirtless in the photo advertising this, so SweetPea, DVM...get ready!
    Oh God, I'm having heart palpatations already!

+ Reply to Thread