+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/18 House Show **SPOILERS**

9/18 House Show **SPOILERS**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread until 11:30 PM EST.

Thanks!

MRD
    Well interestingly enough, both JD and I have chosen the same song for our funerals. When he announced that tonight, my family about fell all overthemselves. I told them, see, I'm not the only one that thinks ahead like that. LOL!

Love JD. Love You Can't Always Get What You Want.

Somehow felt it might be foreshadowing (editing) of what is to come on Tues. as they had JD singing that over the final scenes of tonights show. And we all know He WANTS to be in INXS. I hope he gets it. But will it also be what he needs?

Can't wait until Tues.
    Also excited to hear Mig sing Bo Rap. Marty on Pink Floyd again? Ho hum, already heard him do it. At least the other 2 are doing songs we have not heard them do before.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Am I the ONLY person who watched? Remarkable.

Does anyone know how it worked at the performance show? Did they announce the winner, or are they going to do that live on Tuesday? In the commercial at the end of tonight's show, they showed a silhouette of the "winner" -- and if it was one of them, it could ONLY be Marty. It had long, shaggy hair, but not like MiG's.

Spoiler? Intentionally misleading? Or just a joke?

Definitely not Jerk Dog! verybadkitty's Avatar
    Marty is going to take it ALL!!!
    I think he would be the best and I just would go see inxs live
    if he is the front man. If JD is the front man i would not go
    see them live. GO MARTY!!!!!

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    what are the Tuesday performance songs?

Tuesday songs

I thought they were going to do an INXS set, but they didn't mention that at all. They let them each pick one song from any song performed this season.

MiG - Bohemian Rhapsody (he'll be awesome, but kiss of death)

Marty - Wish You Were Here (loved it, heard it already - but won't hurt him)

J.D. - You Can't Always Get What You Want (great TV when he wins it all)

FORT Newbie
    i feel like was in the twilight zone tonight during the last 10 minutes. did they really only say one song or did they say three songs, but then only showed them picking one?

my guess, it will be this song and then two inxs songs, right? they can't make the decision without hearing them sing more inxs songs, can they?

I don't think MiG should have chosen Bohemian Rhapsody, as much as I would love to hear him sing it. My reasons are the same are Marty's, that it might look like a step back.

I LOVE Marty singing "Wish You Were Here"...even though we've heard it a lot lately.

As for J.D., I think he chose wisely. I can't help but think of his coming into the songwriting session with very little as foreshadowing of a win for him. (classic Burnett editing)

I'm a huge Marty fan and would love for him to win, but I think that J.D. will take it all.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

More INXS songs?

I personally don't believe that they haven't heard each of them sing the entire back catalog, or at least their top 10-15. If not, then this whole enterprise is even dumber than I thought. (I love the show, but it's a ridiculous way to pick a lead singer, IMO.) Can they really pick someone and then say, oh, my the way, do you have the range to sing "Elegantly Wasted" ?

Darn it I missed it. Hope they re-run it.

What the heck? Mig, no, noooo bad move buddy! lol I love all three guys, but I think and hope J.D. takes it all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast