+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 9/18 House Show **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by PurrpleCat
    To prove your point: the shadows were of Eric and Maggie from BB6. =)
    OMG lol!! Mark Burnett is an evil evil man
    Last edited by Mertii; 09-19-2005 at 12:59 PM.

I read somewhere the shadow is actually Paul from the house band.

I didn't read anywhere that the "shadow" was Paul Mirkovich, but I definitely thought it was him when I saw it. Can't wait for the finale.

I have reached the stage, where I have no clue who is going to win. There are so many "obvious" reasons for each finalist to win or lose. I think it is going to come down to personal choice period. Which means it could be anyone. The editing on Sunday/Monday show doesn't help. I think everything we see in that episode is just to make us look for plots and hints. ARGH

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs
    I have reached the stage, where I have no clue who is going to win. There are so many "obvious" reasons for each finalist to win or lose. I think it is going to come down to personal choice period. Which means it could be anyone. The editing on Sunday/Monday show doesn't help. I think everything we see in that episode is just to make us look for plots and hints. ARGH

Everyone seems very sure that the person they like least can't possibly win but if that's the case none of them are going to win! It will be fun to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by verybadkitty
    Marty is going to take it ALL!!!
    I think he would be the best and I just would go see inxs live
    if he is the front man. If JD is the front man i would not go
    see them live. GO MARTY!!!!!
    The diverse opinions on this board are what makes it so cool here. See, the way you feel is 180 degrees opposite to me. I feel as though the only viable option is JD, & I have never understood the Marty love. Trees was embarassing & I had to hear it not once, not twice, but three times. Electrified & accoustic & it still stunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane

Marty said he'd sing "Pretty Vegas."

Maybe he read your post!

Go Marty

FORT Fan
    My feelings after watching last nights show was I do not have a clue who will be choosen.But was very aware of Mr.Burnetts editing,just do not want to over anaylze it.I do not wish to be overly optimistic that my favorite Marty will get the gig,because I may not get what I want .
    I will be very disappointed if these guys do not sing any old INXS. How does OBINXS know whether or not each of them can sing the full catalog of past INXS songs, especially more challenging songs vocally. I do hope we are going to get to hear the three songs each was working on with Andrew.I really was hoping Marty would have picked some other song to sing that we have not heard before.Very happy to hear Mig sing BR.If he gives a great performance I do not think it will hurt him,any more then Marty could be hurt by choosing a song he has already sung.JD more then likely has sung CAGWYW song many times outside the show ,if he wants it played at his funeral.I do not think this song is that tough vocally.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyGills
    Maybe he read your post!

Go Marty
    Yes, little do you all know that I am the creative force behind this show. Hee hee. I actually would love to hear JD sing MiG's 'Home in Me'--or have Marty do scary conductor guy during it...

I wish all of them good luck. I will be rooting for MiG tomorrow night but know that he has only a 33-1/3 chance of winning... If he doesn't win, I hope Geffen or Sony or Atlantic or some other big label snaps him (and the other not-winner...I hate to call them losers...) up right away to at least a one record deal. It would be nice if all the contestants got their shot at being a rock star in some way or another.

You know who I kind of miss on the show? Neal. He didn't have the best voice, but he sounded very rock 'n' roll to me (in a John Mellencamp/John Fogerty way). He had a good look and a good vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by PurrpleCat
    To prove your point: the shadows were of Eric and Maggie from BB6. =)

I'd been spoilered and knew it should be Bobby Jon and Stephenie, and the fact I recognized the shadows made it even more amusing. =)

If anything, if he used Marty's actual shadow, it would be because he knew that he wasn't going to win. In this case, I truly don't think it means anything.

OMG! I could have sworn that was Eric "Little-Man" when I saw the commercial! Didn't recognize Maggie, though

+ Reply to Thread