+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: 9/18 House Show **SPOILERS**

I'm sending Mig good vibes and hope he wins. I will be so dissapointed if he doesn't.

Someone on a board my husband visits said they were at the taping of the show and they know who wins? Is this true? I thought it was live? Just wondering...

Quote Originally Posted by EvaLaruefan
    I'm sending Mig good vibes and hope he wins. I will be so dissapointed if he doesn't.

Someone on a board my husband visits said they were at the taping of the show and they know who wins? Is this true? I thought it was live? Just wondering...
    The show was taped earlier on today.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea
    Well! I was *this* close to making roast chicken and potatoes tonight! What are the odds of that? BUT the store I stopped at that had a great sale on whole roasting chickens was completely out, so we're having yummy beef roast and corn on the cob. I splurged on a capp. maker awhile back, so I'll be indulging in a warm decaf latte while the show is on. Mr. Sweetpea knows better by now (and he hates RT too btw) to not interrupt me!
    We had delicious roast chicken, stuffing, mashed potatos, gravy and brownies.
    I can't drink coffee of any kind anymore. Upsets my tummy.

Now I am watching that inane dancing with the stars as I wait for INXS to start.

I've had a rough day. The waiting or this show, then there was a huge, bad, horrible, nasty wreck on my corner and the street was closed for 4 hours. Every police and fire and ambulance in town was there. It did not look good. So have had the entire town going by my house tonight and we are on a quiet street, but the corner is a busy street and they rerouted traffic. Also my best friend's husband had needle biopsies done on masses they have found. This will be time number 4 with cancer, so I am ready to keel over. Wish I was a drinking woman, cause I could use one. I ended up smoking one of the neighbors cigs. Gave those up long ago too. Man, if this show jerks me around tonight I may have to pull an Elvis myself and shoot the tv.
    Brooke had better not pull any stunts with those envelopes tonight.

If JD doesn't win I may have to dive face first into those brownies and die of a sugar rush. And to think I really wasn't all that hepped up until today.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Wow, Myrosie, sounds like you need something to look forward to tonight!! I have a feeling it will be J.D. so maybe you won't have to take it out on the brownies tonight.

It's been a hectic/crazy/sad couple of weeks in my life lately too. A boat load of work that never seems to get done, messy house that never seems to get cleaned, plus some sad health news of some family members, divorces, you name it. I'm not complaining because I know I'm blessed compared to a lot of people. But I'm definitely ready for some mindless tv entertainment - and I will be really sad when it's over!!

Yeah, the fall season is starting, but I don't know if there's anything that will hold my attention as much as this...hmmm...

p.s. I'll have a drink for ya too!

giz
    I think you can count on Brooke messing with our minds and with the envelopes.

I started tonight's finale discussion thread a little early. Grab your beverage of choice and head on over.

+ Reply to Thread