+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 136

Thread: 9/18 House Show **SPOILERS**

  1. #111
    Forum Assistant sweetpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,853
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSinner
    Hi sweetpea,

    Nice to see you here again. I can't wait for tonight. It's 2 am Wednesday here and may not go online again just in case I see some spoilers which will ruin the fun for me. We are ahead in time but not with the show, we get it later than America. Enjoy ! And catch you again in another board. Maybe we'll have the same favourite next time. Woo hoo !!! Go MiG & Go JD too even tho you've been a bad bad boy
    Hey, OS! Yes, we'll see you on another board, I'm sure. I'm pretty much a Survivor, Amazing Race, Apprentice girl, so thankfully all of those shows are starting. I've found myself really liking Lost and House too.

    I wish I had the dedication you do, to stay away from the boards until you watch the show. I just don't know if I can do that! Good luck to all the guys. I'm sure they will all be just fine, regardless of what happens.

    I'm sure we'll all have fun dissecting the show for awhile afterwards too. Hopefully they will let us know at the end of tonight if they are planning a RS 2. They do that with Survivor, tease us at the finale with the next season, so I hope they will do the same with this show.

  2. #112
    MRD
    MRD is offline
    FORT Fogey MRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    somewhere resting
    Age
    52
    Posts
    16,893
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea
    Hey, OS! Yes, we'll see you on another board, I'm sure. I'm pretty much a Survivor, Amazing Race, Apprentice girl, so thankfully all of those shows are starting. I've found myself really liking Lost and House too.

    I wish I had the dedication you do, to stay away from the boards until you watch the show. I just don't know if I can do that! Good luck to all the guys. I'm sure they will all be just fine, regardless of what happens.

    I'm sure we'll all have fun dissecting the show for awhile afterwards too. Hopefully they will let us know at the end of tonight if they are planning a RS 2. They do that with Survivor, tease us at the finale with the next season, so I hope they will do the same with this show.

    Sweetpea, you will be on the Amazing Race board too? Yes? Is there a Lost board anywhere? I know its not reality, so its not on the FORT. But I LOVE that show.
    Amazing Race comes on tonight before Rock Star right?

    Well to make this on topic: GO JD!!!!!!!!!!!! Sending you all the positive energy I can send.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

  3. #113
    FORT Fan ggjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSinner
    BoRhap is a difficult rock song to perform. No matter how many times you've done it, it can still go wrong. Nothing safe there, MiG is taking a huge risk IMO

    Big mistake on Mig's part....

    "hmm....let me sing a song I sang for 365 performances. That will impress INXS"


  4. #114
    On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    5,063
    Quote Originally Posted by ggjr
    Big mistake on Mig's part....

    "hmm....let me sing a song I sang for 365 performances. That will impress INXS"

    I'm scared of this too...but on the other hand, it may be the same reasoning JD had singing "Suspicious Minds." It was a song he'd sung before during his Elvis days. This time around, it was his way of putting closure on that part of his life. Perhaps that's what MiG is doing.

    Or, perhaps he knows that no matter what he does tonight, INXS has most likely made up their minds already (and they should have--I would hope they would NOT make their decisions solely on what goes on tonight, but rather consider the overall months they've spent listening to the performers work their cute little butts off). So why not go out with a bang? Leave the studio audience and TV viewers with a memory of, "Wow! They didn't pick him after he did that?!"

    Also, to whoever before said they liked Kirk Pengilly's look...You know, at first he was just too sleazy for me but looking back at some of the recaps, he really comes across as kind and soft spoken. He's also the first to smile encouragingly at a performer who didn't quite "bring it" as much as he or she should have.

  5. #115
    On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    5,063
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea
    Hey, OS! Yes, we'll see you on another board, I'm sure. I'm pretty much a Survivor, Amazing Race, Apprentice girl, so thankfully all of those shows are starting. I've found myself really liking Lost and House too.
    Do they have a "Laguna Beach" board here on the fort? I've looked around but I don't think I did it right. Um, not that I like the show or anything but...Oh heck, I like the show. So shoot me!

    Anyhow, I'm dying to see RS: INXS tonight. Our TV better not go out or anything! That would be too cruel!

  6. #116
    World Traveler Suicide Blonde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog
    Sweetpea, you will be on the Amazing Race board too? Yes? Is there a Lost board anywhere? I know its not reality, so its not on the FORT. But I LOVE that show.
    Amazing Race comes on tonight before Rock Star right?

    Well to make this on topic: GO JD!!!!!!!!!!!! Sending you all the positive energy I can send.
    TAR begins next week.

    Oh how I wish tonite's RS:INXS was longer than one hour.
    I'm looking forward to all 3 of them performing. I do agree with those of you that have said that selecting BoRhap might not have been MiG's smartest choice. I reckon he'll do well on it - but shouldn't he considering he's performed it enough times on stage?

  7. #117
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    51
    Last week the rumor was that all three would sing 3 INXS songs with the band.

    Now it looks like it's one original song co-written with Andrew, and one previously performed song. Is that it for tonight? Is this with INXS or with the house band, anyone know?

  8. #118
    I see dead people SQUATMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSinner
    It is a very challenging song, despite how many times I've done it. This song could make me if I do it right or ruin me if I fail.

    He is the singer and he knows the challenge better than anyone.
    MiG could also be trying to justify his safe choice by feeding us a line of CRaP. The man knows this song like the back of his hairless hand.

    Because it is the finale, I don't know if the band will single anyone out harshly and mention it was a safe choice. That would be the only way to settle it. They'll probably say how tough a song it is and how well he sang it.

  9. #119
    World Traveler Suicide Blonde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN
    MiG could also be trying to justify his safe choice by feeding us a line of CRaP. The man knows this song like the back of his hairless hand.

    Because it is the finale, I don't know if the band will single anyone out harshly and mention it was a safe choice. That would be the only way to settle it. They'll probably say how tough a song it is and how well he sang it.

    I agree with you squatman. At this point, there's no need for OB to negatively respond to any of their performances. It doesn't benefit anyone.

  10. #120
    On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    5,063
    Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN
    MiG could also be trying to justify his safe choice by feeding us a line of CRaP. The man knows this song like the back of his hairless hand.
    Do a lot of guys have hairy hands? I guess I've been lucky enough to date men who aren't all hairy...

    Not that there's anything wrong with that...

    Yeah, I agree--it would not behoove INXS to insult any of the remaining three. They'll probably just say they're all fantastic but they have to single one out because he's shown he can bla bla bla...

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.