+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: News Articles About "ROCK STAR": Post Here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSinner View Post
    It would be delusional to think that Switch/INXS/JD would even be considered for a Grammy even if it met the deadline.
    Why shouldn't INXS be considered for a Grammy? Many people thought Kelly Clarkson (the first winner from American Idol) wouldn't last long and look, she just won 2 grammys. Dare to dream.....you just never know.....

“If anyone calls you a dreamer remind them that the building they work in came from a dreamer, the car they’re driving came from a dreamer. The computer they love, the cell phone they use, movies and music they escape in – all came from dreamers. “ – J.D. Fortune, Blog entry, September 20, 2005.

If INXS are considered for a Grammy, that would be superb! I think they are an extremely talented group. If they are not considered, it doesn't really matter....they are making hundreds of thousands of fans very happy and INXS themselves are very happy doing what they love to do. How many other people can say they love what they do??

Quote Originally Posted by Trynity View Post
    Why shouldn't INXS be considered for a Grammy? Many people thought Kelly Clarkson (the first winner from American Idol) wouldn't last long and look, she just won 2 grammys. Dare to dream.....you just never know.....

“If anyone calls you a dreamer remind them that the building they work in came from a dreamer, the car they’re driving came from a dreamer. The computer they love, the cell phone they use, movies and music they escape in – all came from dreamers. “ – J.D. Fortune, Blog entry, September 20, 2005.

If INXS are considered for a Grammy, that would be superb! I think they are an extremely talented group. If they are not considered, it doesn't really matter....they are making hundreds of thousands of fans very happy and INXS themselves are very happy doing what they love to do. How many other people can say they love what they do??
    It is okay to dream if your album is a good one, but if it is as bad as Switch, it will only be futile daydreaming !!

It would be delusional to think that Switch/INXS/JD would even be considered for a Grammy even if it met the deadline.
    Maybe you misinterpreted what I said. I was merely responding to someone else asking why wouldn't it be considered for a Grammy, by telling them that Switch was released to late for consideration. It/they will be eligible next year.I wasn't implying in any way that I thought it will or should be considered for any awards any time in the future. I haven't heard the album so I really have no opinion one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Maybe you misinterpreted what I said. I was merely responding to someone else asking why wouldn't it be considered for a Grammy, by telling them that Switch was released to late for consideration. It/they will be eligible next year.I wasn't implying in any way that I thought it will or should be considered for any awards any time in the future. I haven't heard the album so I really have no opinion one way or another.
    It is interesting to note that even a RockStar fan like you have not heard the album. You haven't missed much, the album is a non-event and INXS with JD is at best a novelty cover band of old INXS materials. Very sad.

It is interesting to note that even a RockStar fan like you have not heard the album. You haven't missed much, the album is a non-event and INXS with JD is at best a novelty cover band of old INXS materials. Very sad.
    I enjoyed the show & thought they had some really great undiscovered talent & I think many of them, women included, could have fronted this band. But, I never have bought an INXS album, & don't see it on my to do list anytime soon.

+ Reply to Thread