+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The most addictive song in history...

Got a brain hum of "Trees" going on. Wouldn't recognize "Pretty Vegas" if I heard it again, except for the word "pretty", which reminds me of the Northern Pikes classic, "She Ain't Pretty, She Just Looks That Way". Coincidentally a Canadian band whom JD MUST be familiar with.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Nah, man, it's gotta be "STOP! GO!"

(Just kidding, Pretty Vegas all the way for me!)

FORT Fanatic
    Cocaine by Eric Clapton?

Trees

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kc_chris
    OK, I have to admit it - I'm addicted to Marty's "Trees" song from this week. ... Is anyone else having this problem with this song?
    Nope, I like it a lot but I wouldn't say it's the most addictive song in the history.

I'm listening to a lot of "Mr. Brightside" by the Killers, Jet, Iggy Pop, etc.

I hardly know "Trees" but everytime I hear it(or anyone mentions trees in general), the chorus plays Over and Over and Over...in my head. Pretty Vegas is a good song but even after reading the entire chorus I couldn't even hum along. Everytime someone mentions a song that gets stuck in their head it bumps the last one out of my head and that one right in...Cause Im Mr. Brightside

Both Trees and Pretty Vegas. I'm a Marty fan, JD just does NOT do it for me, but his song is good (and so's he). Lois Lane had a great idea in another thread: JD sings Trees and Marty signs Pretty Vegas. How cool would that be!?!?!

Lol, I'm so glad I found y'all. I just said to my husband this morning that I couldn't get 'Trees' out of my head...so glad to see I'm in good company.

And...to the person who mentioned the most addictive song in history.....a pox on you!

I'm rooting for Marty all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by MathMurderer
    Lol, I'm so glad I found y'all. I just said to my husband this morning that I couldn't get 'Trees' out of my head...
    I just wish I could remember more than "It'll be you and me up in the trees and the forest will give us the answer" and sometimes I don't ever remember that much!

By the way, I love your name!

I am a Geometry teacher

FORT Newbie
    Does Trees remind anyone else of the song in the Wedding Singer about Adam Sandler's girlfriend? It's got that same stilted tempo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast