+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The most addictive song in history...

Reality junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker
    I say the most addictive song is "It's a Small World Afterall". Now try to get that out of your head.
    AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! Damn you!

FORT Fan
    I do not like having songs going around in my head especially when Ido not even know all the lyrics correctly.Actually I've been changing the lyrics in my head to "Pretty Vegas".Have had a few different verses.Had "Trees" spinning around in my brain for a day or two also,but only a small section of the part that I could remeber.But watching all of the fund raising concerts for Katrina victims on TV,getting to hear some really good music has helped to get out of my head these other tunes. Had to hear Creedence Clearwater Revival with John Foggerty singing "Born on a Bayou" after hearing the guy sing it from Foo Fighters.He just did not have the capacity to sing it like John.

I like country as well as pop, rock, blues and folk. For me, Achy Breaky Heart by Billy Ray Cyrus stayed in my head for months. You can all do a collective groan but that song has a catchy chorus. And dating all the way back to the 60's the "itizy, bitzy teenie-weenie yellow polk a dot bikini" chorus was another that lasted a while in my head. Of course my head was mostly empty back then, ha ha.

FORT Newbie
    I agree with everyone who's said "Pretty Vegas!" I can't stop singing it in my head!

"It ain't pretty when the pretty leaves you..."

We (my little family) are all lovin Marty's Tree's! By far the catchiest tune I have heard in ages!

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...
    I've heard "Pretty Vegas" three times and still couldn't hum it if I had to. "Trees", on the other hand, keeps playing in my head and I can't make it stop.

Glad to know I'm not the only one with 'half' tunes playing in their heads! I need to learn all the lyrics to Trees and Pretty Vegas because those same little parts of both songs that keep going round in my brain are driving me nuts!

FORT Regular
    kc chris,
    On a side note, I like the Bob "Happy Trees" Ross avatar

lei
    FORT Fogey
    catchy tunes are not necessarily good and vice versa.

vegas and trees are both good and catchy tunes.

but imo they are not great nor are they destined to be classics that hold up to the test of time.

Yup! Definitely an addictive song. It's popping into my mind way too often.

Does anyone else want to add the line "Just me and you and a dog named Blue" into the chorus following the "You and I up in the sky" line?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast