+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is the BEST SONG they never sang?

My choices

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane
    For me, I think MiG would've KILLED "Bohemian Rhapsody" and I'm hoping that in some kind of encore show or special, he'll get the chance to do it. ?
    Me too
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane
    And ever since Marty got stuck with a Britney Spears song, I've wanted to hear him sing the Backstreet Boys' "I Want It That Way" (and yes, I want screaming conductor guy Marty to do it!).?
    LOL.

Girl Songs for the Boys mostly pop

Marty-Actually I am sitting here listening to Fiona Apple's "The First Taste" and giggling over the thought of Marty singing it. I actually think he could do it really well. It be fairly sexy. He could do any song by Pink, especially “Hazard to Myself.” The lines -“Tried of being compared to Briteny Spears. She’s so pretty. It’s just ain’t me” would slay me.

JD-Jewel's “Initition” or Hilary Duff’s “Come Clean”-Both songs would fit his deep voice.

MiG-Celine Dion’s “It’s All Coming Back to Me”- He’s the only one who could hit the high notes.

Then they could end the night by singing The Spice Girl’s “Wannabe” LOL.

But Seriously…..

Marty-Talking Head’s “Once in a Lifetime”- Marty’s conductor would rule!

JD-Santana's “Black Magic Woman”- I’ll give him something easy in his range and easy. I wouldn't even mind his Elvis ways during this song. I'm really sad that this song hasn't been an option Or he could do “Born to Be Wild” by Steppenwolf.

MiG-The Eagles's “Hotel California”- Although the song’s fairly limited for his vocal range, I think he would sound great doing it.

Gone but not forgotten
    Ty – “Blue on Black” by Kenny Wayne Shepard Band
    Jordis-“Take a Little Piece of my Heart” by Janis Joplin

Another song I would have liked to hear “Don’t Fear the Reaper”
    I think certain songs are not available due to copyright costs. I think this is the case since they are selling the “rockers” singing this songs for .99 to download.

Also-
    Suzie and Marty-Meatloaf's "Paradise by the Dashboard Light"
    MiG-Peter Gabriel's "Shock the Monkey"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123