+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rocker Blogs

Quote Originally Posted by luvnreality
    Just reading Marty's blog. He says he's

Huh? Is he high? I thought the two songs selected for choir accompaniament were Cant Always Get and Bohemian Rhap?

Am I wrong?
    No, that's the way I remembered it too...just those two songs, not his. Hmmmm....maybe they gave it to all of them???

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by AsIs
    That would disappoint me. Veto power over the blogs is reasonable, but editing the way they edit a show feels wrong. I'm guessing that they are not as heavily edited as the shows are. But that some topics are taboo.

I'm sort of wondering if they wrote the current blogs, before or after performance. I get a good feeling from Suzie's, I hope she nails her song.
    Welcome to the world of Mark Burnett!!!!

giz
    I have a question. Everytime I try to get onto the rockstar.msn site it redirects me to some Microsoft site about downloading music. It won't let me see the blogs etc. Has anyone else had this problem?

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by giz
    I have a question. Everytime I try to get onto the rockstar.msn site it redirects me to some Microsoft site about downloading music. It won't let me see the blogs etc. Has anyone else had this problem?

Try this. This is the link for MiG's blog at msn.com: http://spaces.msn.com/members/RockstarMig/

On the left hand side, you should be able to click onto the other contestants blogs. Hope this helps!

Reality junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by giz
    What browser are you using? I've found it only works well in IE.

Reality junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by IAgirl
    No, that's the way I remembered it too...just those two songs, not his. Hmmmm....maybe they gave it to all of them???
    They did say that only two would be accompanied but in the actual performance show, most of them appeared to have some backing of the choir or orchestra. I'll go back and look at Marty's performance again to see if his was one of the "extras".

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndyPuppy
    They did say that only two would be accompanied but in the actual performance show, most of them appeared to have some backing of the choir or orchestra.

They DID say only two of them would have the orchestra/backing vocals but I'm guessing they changed their minds mid-week, 'cause everyone had the special treatment!

Actually I believe they said that two of them would have the full choir. Which was the case, the rest just got partial backing.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    Actually I believe they said that two of them would have the full choir. Which was the case, the rest just got partial backing.

Ah, I stand corrected.

I guess I inferred incorrectly that two would get special treatment and the others would only have the house band backing them. (And I use the word "only" in a non derogatory way. This band is really pretty incredible--I'm amazed every week at how well they play every single song.)

Has anyone noticed that there are no "comments" from fans in the rocker blogs section at msn.com? The rockers' posts are there, but it says "0" comments for all of them. Has msn shut those down due to the nasty posts? Just curious! Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast