+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 8/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    I think INXS cares greatly that they fight for songs.
    I agree. I think that was the whole point of leading them to believe they'd all be doing original songs, and then telling them that only two of them would be. To see how they'd handle that situation.

Can't wait for tonight's show; I'm so excited about the songs they gave them to perform this week.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fan
    I agree in part. I just think it's Rob Burnette and the producers who want us to see how they'll handle the situation rather than the band. Thanks

As much as I have issues with Mark Burnett's editing I honestly think the band really likes to see the dynamics of who is willing to go for songs and who will just sit there and take it. I am sure that they are watching everything closely and want someone who is in the middle. Not too pushy all the time, but will fight for what they are passionate for when it is the right time.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I don't get why Deannas name was even put in the hat, if she didn't raise her hand to do an original? I don't get it...
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Quote Originally Posted by babymay
    I don't get why Deannas name was even put in the hat, if she didn't raise her hand to do an original? I don't get it...
    You will get an answer to that tonight, if it isn't edited out.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123