+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rock Star: INXS 8/17/05 Recap- Oooh, Baby I Love Your Spontaneity

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by firepixie
    omg i knew there was something weird about the whole thing, not just the performances, but the MICS! thanks for pointing that out. great summary

I noticed that too. They were far to 'nsync (calling Dr. Nick) to have performed that spur-of-the-moment arrangement.

Great recap!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by firepixie
    omg i knew there was something weird about the whole thing, not just the performances, but the MICS! thanks for pointing that out. great summary
    They didn't pick up any mics on camera -- they had them in their hands when they hugged MiG on stage. They also didn't have the mics when they were sitting in the contestants area. So presumably they were handed the mics as they walked up to the stage (which they cut out and didn't show) or they picked up one of the many mics that I'm assuming are laying around the contestants area (e.g. in episode 106B they all had mics so they could talk about the lyric writing clinic so there's obviously a lot of mics available for them to use). It wasn't like there were two extra mics sitting on the piano when MiG first went up to it -- that obviously would've been a dead giveaway it was all planned.

I'm sorry . . . I'm horribly late getting to reading your recap, Totoro, but it was magnificent, as always! Wonderful job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12