+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Male or Female

FORT Fan
    i just do not see a female singer fronting for inxs, jordis is a great singer, but if they chose her i think she would overshadow the rest of the band...its going to be marty or mig, and i think it will be mig...i think they had the winner picked before the show started.

Jordis would be a better possibility if it wasn't for her stage presence, or rather her lack of it. She has a beautiful voice but zero charisma. Suzie is great and I love Deanna, but I don't really see them as good fits for Our Band.

I don't think there's any gender issues, it's just whose style is most suitable. I don't know that the actual winner was pre-ordained, but the elimination process tells us that INXS has at least a couple of viable winners picked out and will simply keep them to the end. Though I wouldn't completely disregard the fan voting - those are the people who will buy the records and they're not going to pick someone (helllllo, Jessica) who can't garner a solid fan base.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12