+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: 8/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Well, the show will probably gain them some fans as well. I really never have listened to them and saw the show channel hoping in week 2. I've become hooked and like some of their stuff. Depending on who they go with I might give them a try.

I think a woman will be in the final three. They have made a point of saying they are open to a woman winning it. So to eliminate all the women before the final three doesn't make much sense.

And yeah, they probably have their minds more or less made up, but anything can happen when given enough time.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs
    Well, the show will probably gain them some fans as well. I really never have listened to them and saw the show channel hoping in week 2. I've become hooked and like some of their stuff. Depending on who they go with I might give them a try.

I think a woman will be in the final three. They have made a point of saying they are open to a woman winning it. So to eliminate all the women before the final three doesn't make much sense.

And yeah, they probably have their minds more or less made up, but anything can happen when given enough time.
    A woman will be in the final 3 because of simple math, at the very least. As women are gradually eliminated from the competition, a certain percentage of the people who voted for them will jump onto the remaining women's voting, simply because of a preference or hope for a woman winning.

In the end, this show will probably be decided those female viewers who are less about solidarity and more about voting for what they find sexy, though. So to me that says that one of the pretty boys like MiG or JD will likely win.

Male viewers will, I think, tend to vote for the "hardest" rocker--Marty. So it will be interesting to see what happens with lets say... a Jordis, Marty, MiG finale.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey
    I'm betting on a Jordis, Marty, MiG finale. I used to think Ty had a chance, but I don't think so anymore. I think JD won't ever make it there. JD is really polarizing, but beyond that, he's produced crap more than one week. Can a band really count on a guy who is off that many times?

Well all I can say is that there are a few really good people in there. I think MiG, Marty and Jordis are the strongest competitors.

"The definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

FORT Regular
    From Marty's blog - "I am continuously impressed with MiG's generosity. He got asked to do the encore this week and he asked Jordis and I to accompany him with background. It was really crazy having to do it on the fly when Jordis and I didn't really even know the words or the arrangement. It is one of the most memorable moments of my time here so far. We are all really lucky to have met MiG and gotten to spend so much time with him."

So assuming the blogs don't have Burnett's fingerprints all over them, bringing Jordis and Marty up wasn't planned.

+ Reply to Thread