+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 8/14 Show Discussion **Not Really Spoilers By Now!**

FORT Fan
    JLuvs -

It's a good thing we only know you through the internet ... otherwise we might have to torture you to get info ...

Quote Originally Posted by bethw12000
    JLuvs -It's a good thing we only know you through the internet ... otherwise we might have to torture you to get info ...
    That is what the PM function is for....actually I think I am even more obnoxious to those people.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

jluvs - when will you be around to give us the scoop about what you saw??????
    it's really perennialprincess, there just wasn't enough space to fit it all in!

JLuvs won't be able to do her recap of the live taping till Thursday this week I've already been harrassing her in pm's and she wanted me to mention that at some point tonight in the show discussion.

FORT Regular
    Resurrecting an older show discussion- I just read through most of their blogs and it sounds like a slightly different story than what was aired (of course I don't have VH1 so I'm just going off of recaps). Marty, Jordis, and Jessica all said that JD was the only stubborn one and that they all worked together on their song. After 2 hours of arguing and wanting control over the group, JD left. Marty was upset over losing his input. They went over the deadline for finishing the song by 30 seconds. To me, that sounds like even though JD came back with his version, they had run out of time to work with it. Marty mentioned that JD kept part of the song that they had collaborated on, which is what I'm guessing JD claimed he wrote during the performance show.

I found it funny that JD states in a later post that he thinks Marty gets him, while when talking about the "drama" at the start of the performance show, Marty wrote "And Ladies and Gentleman may I introduce to you the King of Drama . . . Mr. J.D."

Does MSN not post their blog entries until all three shows have aired each week? I swear I looked through them a couple days ago and there hadn't been any entries since last week's shows, but now there are posts from back on the 13th.
    Last edited by Javelin; 08-19-2005 at 02:43 PM.

I haven't even gotten a chance to read their blog entries yet. Thanks for that information, Javelin! How very interesting when you hear the other side of the story.

I wouldn't be shocked to hear that their blogs are edited too....so take what you read with a pinch of salt.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I agree about the blogs. It's all part of the "storytelling" going on. And of course the other 3 in the group would tell their story differently than J.D. It wouldn't look very good to say "we just didn't like him so we were hoping he would go away and play by himself." They are going to spin it so they look like they tried to include him and he was the only voice of dissent. I think it was both sides, with the exception of Jessica who didn't seem to do much of anything.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea
    I agree about the blogs. It's all part of the "storytelling" going on. And of course the other 3 in the group would tell their story differently than J.D. It wouldn't look very good to say "we just didn't like him so we were hoping he would go away and play by himself." They are going to spin it so they look like they tried to include him and he was the only voice of dissent. I think it was both sides, with the exception of Jessica who didn't seem to do much of anything.
    Nice one Sweatpea...I totally agree. This is a Burnett program..there has to be drama. The house is probably filmed accurately but they are definitely looking to film the "story line". I'm feeling like a knob but JD's talented...I wouldn't be a fan of his on Jeopardy or Teletubbies but I like his chances as a singer.

come on people...it's not like he's acting like Randy Moss or TO.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234