+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canadians.... we Rock but we're getting rebuffed!

just when you escape... raisingrrrl's Avatar

Canadians.... we Rock but we're getting rebuffed!

Alright, so Canadians are kicking ass on the show, but, yet, Canadian fans are getting dissed.

We can't watch the VH1 show and now, I can't download from MSN because I'm not American. I am VERY VERY VERY frustrated! ACK!

Quote Originally Posted by raisingrrrl
    Alright, so Canadians are kicking ass on the show, but, yet, Canadian fans are getting dissed.

We can't watch the VH1 show and now, I can't download from MSN because I'm not American. I am VERY VERY VERY frustrated! ACK!
    The monday night show is still on CH (11)

just when you escape... raisingrrrl's Avatar
    I don't know where you are, but in Winnipeg, CH doesn't exist.

I actually feel kind of dissed too...for some reason I can't vote on the MSN site. Three out of the remaining 8 are Canadian but we can't vote unless we pay for text-message service? Seems kind of wrong.

Raisingrrl, see the other thread about the Monday show moving to VH1. If you have a satellite with timeshifting channels, you can catch it on the CH Hamilton feed or the BC feed. If you just have regular old Shaw cable, though, you won't see it.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fanatic
    Thanks guys...i was feeling pretty annoyed that I didn't have VH 1 and missed the monday show.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for next week.

This show has made up for my utter disapointment in Cdn Idol this season and we still have a few Canucks to cheer on.

Reality Lite Weight LiteWeightLiz's Avatar
    Sorry you're getting the short end, Canadians! It might be worth writing a complaint to the Network... Since they're concerned about ratings, and all, they should know that they'd have more viewers if they got their act together!

Go to www.CBS.com and scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on Feedback... you can fill out a complaint form there.
    Quote: "Going cold turkey isn't as delicious as it sounds." -- Homer Simpson

Its unfortunate that they are not showing the Monday night show in Winnipeg, I was happy to see Global was still carring it for us in the Vancouver area. I believe I heard that the show is doing well in the ratings in Canada, which would follow the recent trends. We love good quality reality TV here, so it would be nice if they looked after us and gave us what we want...
    meh...

In Saskatoon we get the Sunday night show on Monday night...I think its on Global.

Quote Originally Posted by kungfuhippie
    We love good quality reality TV here, so it would be nice if they looked after us and gave us what we want...
    I am not Canadian and didnt realise the programming issues. That totally sucks!!! :nono
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Welcome to FORT Annatree & M shelll !! (From a fellow Canuck)
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast