+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 8/10 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

I think MiG, Marty, and Jordis are the top tier right now. But Ty is really trying to be up amongst the toppest tier as well. Should be interesting. Suzie didn't deserve Bottom 3 after last night, I thought she did awesome. JD ... well, I think he's kind of overrated, but his antics keep me amused, and I like him more than Deanna and Jessica at any rate.

Wow tonight's episode was good. Cleary I think Jordis brings the viewers to the show and clearly she has lots of fans because she isn't in the bottome 3 yet. Ty deserved to be in the bottom 2 the song he sang wasnt even rock. Suszie didn't deserve it. Jessica again rocked at the Inxs songs she could win since shes good at Inxs songs. Jordis will still win, it will come down to her and marty though and mig will be the final 3. Mig just hasn't pushed the enevolpe. I don't think Marty will win. Jordis will still win.

I was very surprised that Jessica wasn't booted out too. Brandon needed to go, but so did Jessica, imo.

Suzie was awesome last night, and tonight. I'll be voting for her next week (I didn't vote at all this week. ).

I think Mah-rty is the top contender right now, followed by Mig and Jordis. Although, Jordis is slipping a little bit.

First off, why the dislike for JD. He has personality and is a superb singer. Show me a rockstar without an ego... The reason Brandon got the boot over Jessica is very simple............ they have kicked a female off 3 times in a row now. If they booted another, I'm sure they would have heard crys of sexism. Just my opinion.

FORT Regular
    I agree with OB: INXS about Jessica. Every time I see her on the Tuesday show, I can't stand her. Every time I see her do INXS, I think "oh, she's not too bad, actually." I think she holds back too much, that she uses that whole Courtney Love act to avoid actually putting herself out there-- and that (along with a generally weaker voice) is what keeps her out of the Jordis/Marty/Ty level.

And wow, Ty was even better in the encore!

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah_blah
    First off, why the dislike for JD. He has personality and is a superb singer. Just my opinion.
    We Are The Champions
    Crazy (mumbled version)

no range-just flash

yes, he has a distinct personality, which is great
    but it is a dispiseable personality.

I missed the ending but am glad to hear Brandon got the boot, I would have been even happier if it was Jessica but I'll settle for Brandon just for the fact that I don't have to look at his awful hair anymoe! what's with his hair anyway?
    "Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole" Roger Caras

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    Gah....I so did not want to have hear Jessica sing again on Sunday
    You mean watch Jessica strip? ;-)
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by jasmar
    You mean watch Jessica strip? ;-)
    Either/or I guess. I like her a lot more than LAGuy does, but she has over stayed her welcome with me.

I liked Daphna, Heather and Brandon more than her.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I like her a lot more than LAGuy does, but she has over stayed her welcome with me.
    Yeah; but then, I've had to endure her for the past two weeks while you were gone. (Welcome back, JLuvs. You were missed!)
    I liked Daphna, Heather and Brandon more than her.
    I like everyone more than Jessica.

+ Reply to Thread