+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why do the contestants have to 'rock out' to each others performances?

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGirl
    How about this?

They rock out because they LIKE to!
    You can't really believe that.

DIMELO!

Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster
    I've actually been waiting for someone to sit on their thumbs during anothers performance. So far that hasn't occurred, but it seems like you can gauge current power or popularity level (which I have difficulty differentiating between on this show) by watching how aggressive or passive the observing rockers move and groove to their competitors performance.

Not all get the same sort of love.
    I think the one that comes closest to sitting it out while others perform is Jordis. I can't remember seeing her being to animated.

FORT Newbie
    hmm muscians rocking out to music...........shocking...... ..........

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker
    I think the one that comes closest to sitting it out while others perform is Jordis. I can't remember seeing her being to animated.
    You're right, razorbacker. Jordis rarely "rocks out" for anyone. She doesn't even stand up most of the time. (Honestly, it's beginning to bug me. Like, what's her problem?)

Because of this thread, I paid a lot more attention to the rockers' reactions this week. But my post above was pretty accurate. The guys are more responsive/supportive than the girls. In rough order, I'd rank them: MiG & Brandon are the most enthusiastic, with J.D. & Ty right behind, and Marty being the "most reserved" but not by much. Of the ladies, Suzie definitely shows the most (about the same as Marty), then Deanna & Jessica. Jordis is dead last.

That is sort of like her performances tho, isn't it? To my recollection she doesn't move around much at all while singing either.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by willybobo123

Yes, willybobo, I do.
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by willybobo123

omg how funny are you?!

Would it be too much for one of the contestants to take their 'rocking out' of someone else's performance to the extreme and crash the stage? That would be friggin rockstar. Just go berserk and stage dive right in the middle of another performers 15 minutes.
    DIMELO!

You're basically at a concert, who can sit still??

FORT Newbie

I agree with you!

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama
    One of the things I love most about MiG is the fact he seems to get into other contestants performances...clapping, smiling, encouraging them when they look over at the other contestants. I think its genuine and not fake at all......
    I wasn't sure about mig in the beginning, but lately i've come to look at him as a nice, talented guy who seems to honestly care about the other performers. He's grown on me quite a bit lately! It seemed like he was mouthing the inxs lyrics to Brandon the other night, not that it helped!

I'm wanting Jordis to win though, her talent is amazing, in my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast