+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Moving Rockstar Monday Night to VH1

Giz & Sweetpea, the listings WERE wrong. I caught it on the Hamilton channel, but we were flipping channels after the Daily Show and found it on a BC affiliate at 10:30 MT. Two and a Half Men was the show on the listings.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I'm in Montreal and it showed on CH at 9:30. Unfortunately, stupid me, I didn't check this thread before, figured it wasn't playing and caught the last 15 minutes only because there was nothing on tv and I was channel surfing. Pheww.

giz
    How I hate those bastard listings. They are always fooling me. I was watching Sex and the City on Bravo (can I start a thread somewhere on how much I dislike Carrie's mincing, but how great the other actresses/characters are?), and only remembered to double check CH at 9:45. Still, I got the tone of it. Can hardly wait until September when PBS and BBC start playing all-new shows again.

They're also running repeats of the previous week's shows on Prime on Sunday afternoons.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345