+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fire Brooke Burke's stylist ASAP!

Well, considering the age of INXS, maybe a 21-year-old host wouldn't be appropriate.

Having said that, the show could probably do without her. She doesn't add anything to it, IMO, and when I first heard who was hosting I said "Who????" As for her clothes...well, anyone standing in the same room as Dave Navarro of the feather boas and nail polish looks pretty stylish by comparison.

The only outfit of Brooke's that I really hated was last week's green dress and around her neck, what looked like the macrame plant hanger I made in sixth grade Sunshine Frolics. Otherwise, I guess she's no worse than most reality show hosts.

ETA: Signed, a 30+ hag.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Oh come on! What woman wouldn't melt in my arms after some rice-a-roni? I am sure I could look under the couch cushions for some pork chop money too.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    ...well, anyone standing in the same room as Dave Navarro of the feather boas and nail polish looks pretty stylish by comparison.
    Aww, Jane, I love Dave's style! I don't watch the show so I can't comment on Brooke Burke except to say she's an attractive woman.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    Umm....yeah. Over thirty here - and offended. If I'm judged by the clothes I wear or the fact that I don't act (or look) my age (thank goodness) - too bad for them - I'm a whole lot more than my clothes.

I agree with Blondie - she may not be drop-dead gorgeous, but she's still easy on the eyes.

Besides, no one is making you watch the show are they? Flip the channel.
    Its not like there is a rule that anyone over thirty has to wear granny pants and buy in certain stores for the matronly woman! How dare we look stylish!!!
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Quote Originally Posted by Burntcrow
    Oh come on! What woman wouldn't melt in my arms after some rice-a-roni? I am sure I could look under the couch cushions for some pork chop money too.
    I'll throw in some money for the chops!

Looks like I'll have to buy some grannie wear next year. I'll be thirty and a hag.

Sorry, but I find Brooke beautiful and I like her style. If I could wear it, I would (minus some accessories).

After having read this board's terms of agreement, I sincerely apologize if I may have offended Ms. Brooke Burke or any one of her legion of fans. I will refrain from spreading such vitriolic posts in the future. Sorry again.

I am not a fan of Brookes. I am just a fan of women over 30 (and under 30 too).

FORT Newbie

Should be Seen, Not Heard

I think she is pretty HOWEVER, her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. I mute the tv as soon as I see her face on the camera.

Quote Originally Posted by willybobo123
    I sincerely apologize if I may have offended Ms. Brooke Burke or any one of her legion of fans.
    Well, it was hardly vitriolic.

You can say whatever you'd like about the contestants/hosts/judges/Brooke/anyone on the TV, so it's okay. (Attacking and/or baiting other members of the site, of course, is not okay.) You're free to have your opinion, as others are free to have theirs!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast