+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will win...

Order of possible winners
    1.Jordis- Great performances, grear vocals,front runner from the beginning
    2.Mig- Inxs likes him, I really don't care for him a whole lot.
    3.Suszie- Bad start, Really has improved and is a force to be reckoned with, great voice.
    4. Marty- Inxs likes him, hasn't pushed the envelope, only one really good performance, he doesnt make eye contact with the audience(stage fright)
    5. Jessica- she doesn't do really a good job at the normal songs. However she seems to get the crowd going and she sings Inxs songs good.
    6. J.D.- Why is he still around? Hes arrogant and doesn't back up what he says, Hasn't knocked any of his performances out of the ball park. Inxs likes him.
    7. Deanna- I dont get why she hasn't been in the bottom 3, she has a pure and low sexy voice, great perfomance last week
    8. Ty- He is a close call between him and Brandon, the ice will hold under his skates for another week. He overdoes his perfomances, had a really good performance two weeks ago.
    9. Brandon- Werid hairdue, shakey voice, not a good vocalist, however gets the crowd going, He should have been gone last week, however he may escape elimination this week again.

My order of probability to win would be:
    mIg, Marty, Jordis, Ty, Jerk Dog, Suzie, Jessica, Brandon, Deanna

My personal ranking of them is slightly different:
    Jordis, Ty, Marty, MiG, Jessica, Suzie, Brandon, J.D., Deanna

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Fort Member
    I think it will come down to MiG, Marty or Jordis.

I really like Jordis but I am not sure that a female singer would suit but it would change their direction a bit and maybe a good way to reserect the band. Out of the remaining females Jordis would probably do it best. MiG with his nice guy persona, decent voice and the fact he is Australian will make it through to the end and Marty is entertaining on stage and has a good voice.
    JD's ego will be his down fall and the rest just dont have the right feel about them. Suzie and Deanna for some reason just erk me. Brandon seems like a nice guy but his voice is not versitile enough and ther is no way Jessica can win

giz
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucynda
    I think it will come down to MiG, Marty or Jordis.
    Brandon seems like a nice guy but his voice is not versitile enough and ther is no way Jessica can win
    I think I'm in agreement about your top 3. Brandon though? He doesn't seem especially nice to me (thought he wasn't in the bottom 3 last week, even though his performance stunk, for example), and niceness shouldn't ocme into it much.

I want Marty to win. He's just an all-around good guy, a good singer and very charismatic. But I think MiG will get it. In the end, I think INXS will go with a homeboy.

Fort Member
    I only think niceness will factor into because of the viewer vote bit. Its the only reason I think Brandon has been bottom three once and not more often as his performances have not been that great.

FORT Fan
    Performance ranking based only on 8/10 show (does not reflect overall ranking):

1. Suzie - Arrangement for REM's Losing my religion was absolutely awesome. Moving up the ranks every week. Take lessons on dressing from Brooke Burke (hey LA is not Toronto), and stop crying on TV!
    2. Ty - I didn't expect No woman no cry to come out so good. With his ego down, he is back on earth and back as a frontrunner. Lose the cheesy grin (in a sad song?) and gaze to infinity (on the upper right side).
    3. Marty - Solid accoustic performance - a tough one to beat! Chill out a little - the angry persona is not good for your health. I want to see you do a disco!
    4. Mig - Another strong performance, but needs to demonstrate diversity. Nicest person - will get my vote for Miss Congeniality.
    5. JD - Did well this week. Lose the creepy womanizing persona.
    6. Deanna - Good performance after a string of poor ones.
    7. Jordis - Poor performance, after a string of excellent ones. What's with that 60's dress?
    8. Brandon - Limited vocal range can't go beyond bluesy southern rock. Should team up with Bo Bice and form Lynyrd Skynyrd Revamped.
    9. Jessica - We finally realize that her best performance is not good enough for INXS. Today, she is three strikes out.
    Last edited by SurferBlonde; 08-10-2005 at 11:37 AM.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I actually think OB: INXS (I'm copying your shorthand style, LAGuy) will eliminate Jordis during the final 3 in a huge upset. She's a solo artist. IMO, it will come down to either Mig and Marty or JD and Marty as the final 2, with Marty winning.

You know, I like Marty and all, but JD rocks my world. I really hope he wins, even though I kind of don't believe he will in the end due to his tendency to polarize the viewing audience.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferBlonde
    P
    8. Brandon - Limited vocal range can't go beyond bluesy southern rock. Should team up with Bo Bice and form Lynyrd Skynyrd Revamped.

So true!

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoug
    I want Marty to win. He's just an all-around good guy, a good singer and very charismatic. But I think MiG will get it. In the end, I think INXS will go with a homeboy.
    I want Marty to win, but that's how I think it will end up, too. MiG's more flamboyant voice should fit INXS better, but he'll have to demonstrate that eventually.

Ty shouldn't be counted out - he might even beat out Jordis (smiling during "Layla")

+ Reply to Thread