+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rock Star: INXS 7/19/05 - How to Lose Friends and Generally Make an Arse of Yourself

Awesome recap Manny! Why it was better than the looks on the other competitors faces after JD's comments.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    The last episode was all about improving the contestants’ style, and Dave Navarro seems to be dressed in a dead caribou tonight to drive home the point.

And I’m not just saying that because she could easily kill me in a single punch with that massive ring she’s wearing.

I can only surmise that Neal tried to look up “melody” in a dictionary, but accidentally turned to “malady.”

Oh no! Career Suicide on TV? Wait Until the FCC Hears About This!

Once again, he does a good job of not grabbing anyone in the audience, probably because he’s got one hand in his pocket . . . and the other one’s flashing a peace sign. *groan*

Thankfully, he’s forgone the Davy Rockett look that he was threatening last night and gone instead with the “hobo playing a guitar with a quarter for a pick” look. Or perhaps the “Sirius Black on the lam from the Dementors” look.

Mannolito!! That was great, but you know what it needs?

MORE COWBELL.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12