+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: 7/12 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

I remember Deanna now....that was the aerobic workout of the evening....and while I am at it I am not sure if they are cutting the length of the songs but I think they are. I am pretty sure we got to hear the whole thing.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Newbie
    Daphna – aka Dave Navarro’s future wife – People are Strange

OMG! I LOVED THAT PERFORMANCE! IT WAS MY FAVORITE OUT OF ALL OF THEM! I LOVE THAT SONG! MAN,I LOVE DAPHNA!

Jessica really pranced and squealed her way through that song. I hate that. I have very fond memories of that song from about middle school. Don't like her.

And the "Take it Easy" girl needs to go the Shania Twain backup singers competition.

Mick Jagger - go home.
    Last edited by jasmar; 07-13-2005 at 02:44 AM.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    I remember Deanna now....that was the aerobic workout of the evening....
    Aerobic for her or for you?

And thanks for letting us know that Mark Burnett was there. I forgot to mention that earlier. I like how he doesn't just stick his name on a show and then walk away. He stays involved.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Aerobic for both.

That INXS dude who made the comment about Tara not sure wheter she was country or rock and roll. She actually replied: I'm a little bit country, I'm a little bit rock and roll.

I swear the crotch grabbing lasted longer when I was there
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

It's too bad there's not room in the band for Jordis and Ty. He was as good as he looked on the pre-show ads. Way cool. His "Heartbreaker" better than Pat Benetar's. Of course, I never liked Patty. I was into New Wave in those days.

And I like JD, too.
    Last edited by jasmar; 07-13-2005 at 03:11 AM.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Wow, I'm loving this show...I'm now realizing that this is the singing reality show for me... I don't think I can go back to American Idol. Maybe Van Halen can do the second season, aren't they always looking for a new singer? Seriously, I really enjoyed the performances, these people are very comfortable and know what they are doing. I would agree with the majority here and say that Wil was the weak link...

good show

Just finished watching and I pretty much agree with the majority
    I don't care for Suzie, her facial expressions are strange (not good strange)
    didn't like Jessica either, too squeaky, can't dance
    I loved Ty, JD, the redhead, Deanna
    Neil is ok but too Mick like and Wil is awful
    I like Daphna but thinks she looks a lot better without all the giltz, last night while singing about her father she looked really pretty
    I really like this show, it puts AI to shame.
    I forgot to say I LOVED Jordis
    "Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole" Roger Caras

FORT Fan
    This show rocks! Now I'm waiting for it to become overly-popular and someone like Wil stays by tapping AI's audience.

I managed to narrow it down to about five for now. They all got a vote or two from me. Marty is cool, Jordis = AWESOME (and the only girl that stood out to me), Neal, Ty and JD are also on my list. The rest don't really stand out, or stand out in a bad way (Wil, Jessica).

I'm lovin' this show! Finally my kind of music .. and professional-grade performers.

Fade to black
    I'm a big AI fan but this show is 1000x better then AI. Glad I happened to see it flipping channels last night. Heck, made me log into FORT for the first time in ages just to see what people were saying. Sadly it looks like this show doesn't have the same popularity as AI - which is a travesty.

Me likes Jordis (best female by far), JD (turned a very mellow song into a kick ass rock one), Ty (he rocked Heartbreaker), Mig (great job tonight) and Marty (I've liked him both nights). The redhead has potential but didn't love her tonight.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

+ Reply to Thread