+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/12 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

The women are just dominating this thing for me. Tara was so Eagleistic & her vocals took the song to a different place. It wasn't her fault she had to sing about pickin up women. Jessiac worked it out on stage. But, I'm still not sold on Neal.

I'm surprised they didn't call him on the obvious Mick Jagger imitation. I wasn't impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    Oh Jluvs, you are both blessed and cursed as you get to go to these shows but cant chat w/us live about them.... But, I for one, (and I'm guessing all others) love your insight.
    Well you can thank my friend....as this was a graduation present for me. She is the one jumping beside me. If I lived out there I would just do nothing but go to shows
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Oh. Jessica sucks a bit too. Plus... she's more of a sorority girl with dark makeup than a real rocker I think. And girl dances like a duck.

Oh. INXS and Dave gave her props for something shallow.
    You mean acknowledging the band? I don't think that's shallow. They've been together for what, more than 20 years? They don't want someone who'll upstage them, they want someone who'll be part of them.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN
    Neal or Wil ?

lambs to the slaughter
    Wil.

Neal was not boring and can't be accused of ignoring the audience.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Regular
    I loved his youthful exuberance...thought he did a fine job. His pants were just a tad bit too low for me...well they were!

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    He only sang to girls right up by the runway. If he sang to audience we would have liked him more.

Have they been showing how the other contestants are reacting during the songs?
    Yeah, there's quite a bit of that. And the audience seems pretty pumped for the most part. Did you guys need any prompting, or were you really into it?

And the TV only shows Neal from the back when he did his crotch-grab.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I just love Neal (I think he is Mick Jagger's long lost son!!!)....What a skinny little thing he is....
    I'm not caring for Tara, Jessica, Wil, Susie (least favorite so far!)...I've liked Deana, Neal and Heather the best so far......
    And JMO...I don't think its necessarily fair to compare AI to this....that's like comparing hot dogs to tacos....2 totally different things.......appreciate them both for what they offer to us......
    and can I say...I Dave Navarro.........
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    Wil.

Neal was not boring and can't be accused of ignoring the audience.

bingo !

matter of time for lil' Micky

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Yeah, there's quite a bit of that. And the audience seems pretty pumped for the most part. Did you guys need any prompting, or were you really into it?
    They didn't tell us one thing. We were ready to rock before we entered and danced the whole show...even commericals. I had a nice glow about me when the show was done.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread