+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/12 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    OK, Wil is soo a love child of Cory Haim (lost boys days) and Woody Harrelson.
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

It took Wil before we finally got a stinker. Mig was good but Deanna was smokin. I agree with Dave, Goosebumps. I still say a woman could front this band & there have been at least 3 so far tonight that have showed it.

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    Hell I was only 7 feet away from if that and he looked past the front row for about two seconds.
    UGH!! And that's important to those of us who pay for the tickets...some sort of "connection" with those even in the lowliest of seats way the heck in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by VeronicaBelle27
    This guy is like a solo guy, in the boy band genre of music. What the frick is he doing here other than he's terribly good looking.
    Plus he tackled a song with what I think is a HUGE degree of difficulty. There's no ability to rock out with that song, so you have to have more. And he didn't.

Mind you, even Wil(l) was probably better than a lot of AI finalists. Isn't that sad?

He may stay if some of this show's viewers really ARE only watching because of Big Brother and believe in the cult of pretty instead of the cult of talent.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker
    It took Wil before we finally got a stinker. Mig was good but Deanna was smokin. I agree with Dave, Goosebumps. I still say a woman could fron this band & there have been at least 3 so far tonight that have showed it.
    Agreed, and I was a naysayer of a female front before hearing them sing. So far all good 'cept sweet sweet looking Wil.

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    I think he was horrible.

Hell I was only 7 feet away from if that and he looked past the front row for about two seconds. I think he is very weak vocally and boring.
    It looked to me like the audience was not as "into" him as they were for the other performers.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I originally thought it would be weird to have a girl as lead singer for the band too, but after hearing them tonight - Jordis and Deanna definitely could do it!
    All right, just hand me my coffee, a cigarette and a coupla asprin an' no one gets hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    UGH!! And that's important to those of us who pay for the tickets...some sort of "connection" with those even in the lowliest of seats way the heck in the back.
    It was a huge let down for me. As having nothing to go on, other than the bios, before the show Wil was the one I was most exicted to see
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    I can't wait for Neal. I really liked him last night, and would love to see what he pulls out of his non-Mick Jagger hat tonight.

Heh, they lumped the two pretenders together. will and jessica.
    Could does not mean should

OK, this girl Robinson? sucks worse than Wil, IMO. Only two bad performers tonite.

+ Reply to Thread