+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'Rock Star' doesn't roll for CBS in ratings

No one at work is watching because of the time slot. We work 1st shift at a hospital and 10:00 is to late for most people. Too bad, it's a great show.

My friends are TIVOing it and watching it the next day.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by johannaauthor
    I think 3 times a week is overkill. Even American Idol (which draws HUGE ratings every time it airs) isn't on 3 times a week. They would do well to cut it back to twice a week, I think.
    Along the same lines: One of the reasons I didn't watch it on Monday (aside from conflict with Hell's Kitchen) was because I was under the impression that the first show would consist primarily of Big Brother-ish "Rockers Living Together" footage and not performances. The official website says:
    Every Monday, from 9:30-10 p.m. (ET/PT), we'll see the unscripted drama that comes from the competitors' lives together, and then join them as they undergo a series of rock-and-roll clinics that teach every aspect needed to become an international rock superstar.
    I figured I could miss the first episode without much problem, and there may have been others who felt the same. Hopefully the second night's ratings improved.

FORT Newbie

yeah

yeah i didnt see any real promo rotation for the show, and seems a lot of people are mocking the contestants and the band. dont think this will go to far after they pick someone.

Don't know, maybe The Smiths would do the next season and look for a replacement for Morrissey.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12