+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 7/11 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    I woudn't say anyone got hosed, I was there, but I will say that it was a totally awesome concert experience
    Damn, girl! Are you a professional audience member?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    I woudn't say anyone got hosed, I was there, but I will say that it was a totally awesome concert experience
    you were in the audience?

we've got a bona fide spoiler amongst us

Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN
    we've got a bona fide spoiler amongst us
    Nah. JLuvs is a good audience member and doesn't post until the shows have aired.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker
    It follows BB on the same network.
    That was a little Unk humor there.

JLuvs, Were you the one that creeped out guy grabbed around the back of the head? Or are you that really hot blonde they kept showing? Enquiring minds want, no need, to know! If you were in the audience the first night did you agree with the dismissal tonight. How did the crowd react to these people?

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker
    How did the crowd react to these people?
    Yeah, did anybody laugh when J.D. looked like he was having a seizure?

My show airs tomorrow

I can't say anything until then.

Other than....look for the dude with the cowboy hat. I am the girl dancing beside/behind him.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Is it wrong of me to think that they should replace a male singer with a male singer?
    I was thinking the same thing Qboots. During concerts, the lead singer will still have to sing old INXS songs. I cannot see a woman singing them. Then again, I can't see anybody but Micheal singing INXS. It's like somebody replacing Bono or Dave Gahan (from Depeche mode). They are the essence of the band.

I really enjoyed the show. Well made, good music (so far) and no corny lines. The elimination was actually very personal. Nicely done.

So far, I'm really impressed with Jordis, Deanna and Ty. At least one Canuck managed to impress me, although Tara is not bad. I really liked the girl who's father passed away also.

My show airs tomorrow

I can't say anything until then.

Other than....look for the dude with the cowboy hat. I am the girl dancing beside/behind him.
    I hope you aren't square dancing to Rock & Roll. Alamand left & dosey doe & stuff like that. Just kidding I'll be sure to look for you. Will you let us know your impressions after the show?

Yes. It is killing me to be silent right now....as obviously I have two performances now to base my opinons on....or I will in less than 3 hours. I won't say as much tonight. But tomorrow I will let it fly.

The cowboy hat guy was very much a rocker by the way and a cute one at that.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread