+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: 7/11 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

How cool that you got to go, Jluvs!

I absolutely loved this show. I thought all the performers did a nice job (the only notable exception was Dana's all-too-angsty "Knockin' on Heaven's Door"), and I'd pick Ty and Jordis as my early favorites.

Having Dave Navarro as a judge is a real treat for me, since I'm a longtime Jane's Addiction fan, and he acts so scholarly! It's wonderful, I say!

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    How cool that you got to go, Jluvs!

I absolutely loved this show. I thought all the performers did a nice job (the only notable exception was Dana's all-too-angsty "Knockin' on Heaven's Door"), and I'd pick Ty and Jordis as my early favorites.

Having Dave Navarro as a judge is a real treat for me, since I'm a longtime Jane's Addiction fan, and he acts so scholarly! It's wonderful, I say!
    I will say that this is best reality show I have ever been to and it has been killing me to be silent this long
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Regular
    I loved the show and will be tuning in for the rest of the series. My husband loved the show, too, even though he knows nuttin' about music (found a Barbara Mandrell record in his stash when I first met him).

FORT Newbie

huh??

they searched the globe and this is what they found??? they must be kinding.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtimer
    they searched the globe and this is what they found??? they must be kinding.
    Assuming you meant "kidding," I agree. I missed the first few performers, but while I enjoyed the show, I wasn't that impressed by the vocal talent (pitch and other issues). I'm extremely picky, though. That said, I'll still be watching!
    Last edited by clay crazy; 07-12-2005 at 08:04 PM.

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    Okay, revving up for tonight's show, I'll put my thoughts down on last nights premier:

Going Soon:
    JD
    Will
    Jessica
    Mig
    Marty
    Tara

Going Near the Middle:
    Ty
    Jordis
    Neal
    Suzie
    Heather

Sticking Around:
    Deanna
    Daphna
    Brandon

I reserve the right to change my mind after tonight's performances.

Slick, Mark Burnett production. Very well produced. Focused on the talent, almost no host babble, judges (band and Navarro) comments integral and welcome. Show a little of the fun side, show them picking and working with their choices, and leave the drama, controversy, and product placement out.
    I hope it continues.
    Could does not mean should

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112