+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Ty

He is gone yay he too much of actor he dosent look like he is into it

I understand your argument, but saying he was "absolutely right" doesn't follow.

YOU think Jordis sucked enough to be in bottom 3 last week, and I think she sucked enough to be in bottom 3, but obviously the majority of voters don't think she sucked enough. So we can't just assume she should've been there. Furthermore, even if we could assume she should've been there (which we can't), it still doesn't mean she would trade places with Ty -- there were 2 others in that bottom 3 who Jordis could've replaced.

It kinda perturbs me that he is blantantly saying some other contestant should be there instead of him each week... As if the other 2 with him in the bottom 2 deserved to be in the bottom but not him. BS. Each week, there have to be THREE least-favorites. He needs to start accepting that, not see it as being persecuted.

He made it all the way up to the top 6, from a group of 15, and then pulls the race card? It's not even believable.

I don't think there was any room left in the mansion for Ty's ego. He did a darn good job of covering up his ego, but it kept bulging out.

I would've voted more for him, but he just wasn't that pleasant to listen to. He was too strained. I loved watching him though. That's my opinion, and Ty needs to learn that everybody who doesn't worship what he brings to the stage isn't racist. Some of us just didn't think he was the best.

Jordis is half black. If it's racial why isn't she consistently in the bottom 3?

The race thing really got to me too. Hell...he made it to the bottom 6. If it would have been about his race, he would've gone in the first weeks. Give me a freakin' break, it grates on my last nerve.

Had he made it to the final 2 and would've lost he probably still would've said the same thing. It's pathetic if you ask me.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady
    Jordis is half black. If it's racial why isn't she consistently in the bottom 3?
    Is she half black? I was under the impression that she is Polynesian.

FORT Fan
    her parents were on the show tuesday night...her father was black, who looked like some sort of african tribesman...i wonder what he does for a living...after what ty said im glad he didnt go on, what a spoiled jerk...

Quote Originally Posted by jaymes4u
    her parents were on the show tuesday night...her father was black, who looked like some sort of african tribesman...i wonder what he does for a living...after what ty said im glad he didnt go on, what a spoiled jerk...
    If you look at her bio, it states that her father is Polynesian, not black.

This entire issue makes me sad. There is nothing that can be said that would change anyone's minds and it seems like instead of having a deep thoughtful discussion on what took place last night, we are judging.

What we need to do is try to move on from this, acknowledge that race/sexuality play a major role in how we see people whether you choose to admit it or not. The fact that Ty brought it up and rocked our rose colored visions of the world has made people uncomfortable.
    "He is like an Iraqi peach and I want to devour him...take the pit, plant it in the backyard, and HOPE to grow some more."- Marcellus on Kaysar

Quote Originally Posted by macgrl08
    This entire issue makes me sad. There is nothing that can be said that would change anyone's minds and it seems like instead of having a deep thoughtful discussion on what took place last night, we are judging.

What we need to do is try to move on from this, acknowledge that race/sexuality play a major role in how we see people whether you choose to admit it or not. The fact that Ty brought it up and rocked our rose colored visions of the world has made people uncomfortable.
    I was sad when I listened to Ty because I knew he was right, and I'm even sadder reading posts from people who take him to task for it. Only when we are willing and able to admit that these problems do exist will we be able to do anything about them.

FORT Fan
    humm..polynesian...he looked more jamacian to me...mon...who knows, who cares, shes next anyway..

+ Reply to Thread