+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Suzie

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer
    Who is Hank?

And yeah, I can't believe we didn't get more of a romantic storyline out of this series. How can that many men/women be cast on a reality show and not have one single love interest bloom out of it?

I think this cast simply wasn't filmed as heavily as other TV shows do (i.e. cameras in the bathrooms, cameras under the sheets, etc.), so I bet there could've been some hidden romance.

I would be disappointed in Cupid if there wasn't.
    JD & MiG conversation in JD's room that had to be dubbed kindof tells me they weren't filming in the bedroom that much.

Anybody hear the radio interview (there's a link in one of the other threads) where JD was asked about cameras everywhere, even in his bedroom and he answered 'I'm all for cameras in the bedroom'

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CdnINXSFan
    Anybody hear the radio interview (there's a link in one of the other threads) where JD was asked about cameras everywhere, even in his bedroom and he answered 'I'm all for cameras in the bedroom'

HA HA! He's such a pervert!

You know, that is a LONG time they were in the mansion without their spouses/girlfriends/boyfriends...that's got to be rough. All that pent up artistic and sexual frustration!

According to ET Canada, Suzie is dating Hank Azaria. Go Suzie!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    That's what I said a several weeks ago and everyone pooh-poohed me saying she had a boyfriend!

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots

Way to go Suzie! And way to go Lois Lane for the scoop! No poo-pooing from me!

At the time you asked Lois...Suzie did have a long time boyfriend who happened to be at a lot of the tapings. He was a very nice guy and I actually feel sorry for him.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    At the time you asked Lois...Suzie did have a long time boyfriend who happened to be at a lot of the tapings. He was a very nice guy and I actually feel sorry for him.

Yeah, a lot of people have boyfriends until someone better...more famous comes along. George Harrison hit on Patti Boyd during the filming of "Hard Day's Night." She was engaged. Soon she was unengaged. I guess that kind of charisma is hard to resist...

I'm sure her ex is very nice. But I like Hank as well -- he seems to be a decent sort! And he's very talented!

Quote Originally Posted by YummyMummy
    Way to go Suzie! And way to go Lois Lane for the scoop! No poo-pooing from me!
    Thanks, Yummy!

I miss going over all the details of ROCKSTAR with all you guys...

Suzie's got a new tune released on iTunes. It's called Believe. Check it out! NBC used part of it to promote the Biggest Loser. If you want to hear a sample of the tune, got to NBC.com and search out their featured music.

Let me help you find it...

http://www.nbc.com/Featured_Music/

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    WOW! I like the song from Sweet Suzie McNeil! And I'm sure I'll be hearing it alot since I'm a fan of "Biggest Loser"!

Always nice to see someone that we watched get started do well.......
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast