+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Suzie

Hank has been at a few of the tapings.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    Hank has been at a few of the tapings.
    JLuvs, have there been other celebs/VIPs hanging out? I saw somewhere that Matthew Perry was at the Rock Star mansion but couldn't see any of the pix or what not.

I'm so sad that Suzie didn't make it to the top three... she really deserved it... I just hope that JD DOESN'T win. He's too cocky. I'm rooting for Mig, since he seems the most down to earth of all the rest.

giz
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovejanelle
    I'm so sad that Suzie didn't make it to the top three... she really deserved it... I just hope that JD DOESN'T win. He's too cocky. I'm rooting for Mig, since he seems the most down to earth of all the rest.
    No offence, but I don't get this. I don't find him particularly cocky, but even if he had a certificate to prove obnoxiousness, why would this matter? The band wants someone with talent, and someone marketable. I can't imagine being cocky would be too much of a worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane
    JLuvs, have there been other celebs/VIPs hanging out? I saw somewhere that Matthew Perry was at the Rock Star mansion but couldn't see any of the pix or what not.
    I don't hang out with the VIPs. The only reason I know Hank was there is because he was talking to the rockers while I was getting my autographs. There are plenty of pictures up at wireimage that have Rock Star events. Including the one you are talking about with Matthew Perry.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Who is Hank?

And yeah, I can't believe we didn't get more of a romantic storyline out of this series. How can that many men/women be cast on a reality show and not have one single love interest bloom out of it?

I think this cast simply wasn't filmed as heavily as other TV shows do (i.e. cameras in the bathrooms, cameras under the sheets, etc.), so I bet there could've been some hidden romance.

I would be disappointed in Cupid if there wasn't.

Suzie's Coming Home!

Here are the details for Suzie's coming home party:

It's an "all ages" event.
    Where: Club Revival, 783 College Street, Toronto, Ontario
    When: Saturday, September 24th. Doors open at 6pm, event ends at 10pm
    $5 cover charge will apply.

Suzie will be singing, answering some questions from her fans and signing autographs. It will be a fabulous time!

Hope to see you there!

I forgot to add - if you're interested in attending the party, pm me and I'll put your name on the guest list to ensure you can get in!

Wow, $5 is a good price. You can't beat that! I would love go but I'm too far away. I hope a huge crowd shows up. Suzie is beautiful and she deserves to have a big night in recognition of all she accomplished.

I think she is "feeling her strength", and there is no better feeling than that!

website?

I'd love to go to Suzie's party, but it's way too far away for me. If some of you get to meet her, can you please tell her that she needs a website to post gigs, get fan mail, etc? I'm shocked, but she doesn't seem to have one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast