+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: MiG

I thought he did a fantastic job with We Will Rock You.

He started off a little slowly for me in the competition but is now going from strength to strength.
    I had a feeling INXS would choose him for the encore peformance tonight, but now I think they'll pick Jordis.
    I really liked Jordis, but hoped they'd pick MiG, particularly if there was a chance he'd get to see his wife.

I love Mig. He really grew on me. I hope he wins. At first, I didn't want anyone to replace Michael but now there are 2 or 3 that I enjoy and Mig is #1 for me.

Yesterday was the first time I ever watched this show but MiG was my favorite right off the bat. I hope he wins because he seems like he'll click well with the rest of the band.

FORT Fan
    My two hopeful picks are for Mig and/or Jordis. While I don't believe INXS will pick a woman I'm hopeful they'll pick Mig. No matter the song he picks, he does a wonderful job. And he's easy on the eyes as well.

The thing I like about MiG is that he seems to be such an incredibly nice guy.

I know some have said personality is a minor consideration, but for me, if I were in INXS and it came down to two people who we felt were equally qualified to be in the band I'd pick the one I felt we'd get along with better.
    It'd just make for a more pleasnat working atmosphere.

MiG is so supportive of the other contestants and generally just seems to be a really nice guy to be around.

Ace
    Mig is the best candidate out of the entire bunch. He's Australian, he's good-looking, he's a good singer, he's intelligent and a nice guy.

I wish he hadn't gotten drunk and apologized to J.D. J.D.'s a dumb jerk and any critcism Mig has directed his way is more than earned.

giz
    I think the age thing might work in his favour too. They might prefer to work with someone a bit nearer their age. You're right about preferring someone nice, but the other possible frontrunners (Marty and Jordis) seem pretty nice too.

Jordis is probably the best singer, and Marty the best performer, but MiG fills a space between the two which might fit the band best. I doubt he's ever given the best performance on any episode, but he's always been in the top few performances--and over time that kind of consistency is probably noticed.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Ace
    Quote Originally Posted by giz
    I think the age thing might work in his favour too. They might prefer to work with someone a bit nearer their age. You're right about preferring someone nice, but the other possible frontrunners (Marty and Jordis) seem pretty nice too.
    Does Marty have the sex appeal to be a popular rock 'n' roll frontman?

As for Jordis, she's too young and too female.

I am predicting the final three as J.D., Jordis and Mig (this would be the most dramatic conclusion, anyway), with the Migster walking away with the prize.

Ace
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Jordis is probably the best singer, and Marty the best performer, but MiG fills a space between the two which might fit the band best. I doubt he's ever given the best performance on any episode, but he's always been in the top few performances--and over time that kind of consistency is probably noticed.
    I would agree about Jordis being the best singer, but I don't see what others see in Marty's performances (I think the whole "conductor" thing is just weird).

It seems like J.D. is quite popular with the girls, but could our band, INXS, handle working with this little idiot? Seems to me they are really slammin' it to him with their remarks during judging (they seem to be aware he's a jerk).

+ Reply to Thread