+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: MiG

giz
    As he's so nice to his wife, I may have to forgive him the haircut and militaristic name. Alright, I'm not forgiving the name, but I'll let the 'do go.

FORT Regular
    I love Mig; he has the style and charisma and is a great performer, and I can totally see him fronting INXS.

FORT Newbie
    I thought he was one of the really good ones today (with jordis and marty) so hopefully he can keep it up because those two are incredible. whats weird is i just found out through that article here that i'm related to that guy, now i've got to really vote for him.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by chamber
    I thought he was one of the really good ones today (with jordis and marty) so hopefully he can keep it up because those two are incredible. whats weird is i just found out through that article here that i'm related to that guy, now i've got to really vote for him.
    How are you related to him?

Quote Originally Posted by giz
    As he's so nice to his wife, I may have to forgive him the haircut and militaristic name. Alright, I'm not forgiving the name, but I'll let the 'do go.
    The haircut is pretty bad. But he redeemed himself in my eyes last night.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by sandie474
    Who does MIG look like? There is someone he looks just like but I can't put my finger on it.
    To me he looks a lot like David Bowie, about a million years ago (NOT during the Space Oddity/ Ziggy Stardust era though!)
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by CelicaDude25
    How are you related to him?
    dude, kinda far didn't know the guy from adam till i saw the article here. if the article is acurate i think his great grandmother and my grandfather were bro and sis, and one of the relatives mentioned in the article is my grandfathers bro . kinda funny in all my years of reality tv never thought this would happen. Seems his kinda starting to be one of the favorites so thats good

FORT Newbie
    he does have a resemblance to a younger willem defoe except with a softer chin

I am worried that his choosing We Will Rock you will be deemed "SAfe" by the band. Apparently Ty and Tara have also perfomed in that show...
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

FORT Newbie
    That could happen, but i don't think it will especially after last week performance of Queen. In some ways its safe in some ways its a bit difficult cause what ever happens they will be more critical if he sings a queen song, so he really has to perform really well to impress the judges

+ Reply to Thread