+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: MiG

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    Ah! Thanks for that, JLuvs. Was his set list pretty much the same as the one you saw out by you?
    It was a much shorter set as four bands were playing.

Trynity - Could I save those pictures to my MiG file? Looks and sounds like you had a great time.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    OK, no fair Trynity...you look too cute with MiG, too! Thanks for posting those pix! All the rockers look fantastic...and you look adorable!

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    It was a much shorter set as four bands were playing.

Trynity - Could I save those pictures to my MiG file? Looks and sounds like you had a great time.
    JLuvs, Please go ahead and save those pictures to your MiG file. I have other shots as well that you might like to see. I'll pvt msg you about them. I had a great time and it was a very fun night.

FYI ,read this a while ago his cd id dleayed until 2007 here's the message from Mig regarding his cd, scroll down past the tour dates it right under them.
    www.ez-entertainment.net/mig/link3.html
    Last edited by John; 08-21-2006 at 04:24 PM.

Trynity, that show was at Filthy McNasty's wasn't it? I was there a few years ago for a reality show night with Jason (bb3) and a few others... I definitely would have made the trek again had I known these guys were going to be there...

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

Quote Originally Posted by Mellon View Post
    Trynity, that show was at Filthy McNasty's wasn't it? I was there a few years ago for a reality show night with Jason (bb3) and a few others... I definitely would have made the trek again had I known these guys were going to be there...
    Actually, it was at a place called Big Buck's Mountain Lodge on South Service Road. I questioned why the show was in Burlington and was told because the owner owned both the club in Kingston and the club in Burlington. It's too bad you didn't know about the show, unfortunately not many people did. I didn't even know, a friend told me. It's too bad the marketing of this show is not very good. But now I've joined the MiG mailing list, so now I will get all the latest updates of when they will be playing.

MiG on TV on 10/17/06

I could've totally hallucinated this, but I just saw a commercial for the "Greg Behrendt" talk show and MiG is going to be a guest on it tomorrow! In Chicago, it airs in WGN (Channel 9) at 10 a.m. I think the teaser said the show was about whether men think about sex all the time. (Duh...) Not sure what MiG would be doing on there but I swear that the first guest they showed looked exactly like him! We'll see tomorrow, huh? (By tomorrow, I mean Tuesday.)

ETA: OK, I just went to Behrendt's web site and it's true...MiG will be on tomorrow. (I hope he sings on the show!) Here's a synopsis of the show:

Tuesday 10/17/2006

Myths That Kill a Relationship
    Jealousy is good for your romance or is it? Men think about sex every seven seconds or more often? Greg and his guest panelists get to the bottom of the best and worst love myths (including the one Greg warns is "destroying relationships"). Surf over and strap in as opinions fly from Merrin Dungey ("Alias," "The King of Queens"), comedian John Fugelsang, Wendy McLendon-Covey ("Reno 911," "Lovespring International"), "Rock Star INXS" singer Mig Ayesa, as well as in-studio visitors and person-on-the-street interviews! Remember, what you don't know could hurt you!
    Last edited by Lois Lane; 10-16-2006 at 11:42 PM. Reason: To verify my hallucination! :)

Yep he was on the show and you know what else I got the other day that I thought I was never going to have?

The Top 6 CD taping version of Lola and WWRY/We Are the Champions. Since I am pretty sure that they are not going to release the cd any time soon, if ever, I am glad that I was able to get them. They also left the audience in at the end of the tracks so I can hear my own idotic, high pitched screams
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2106251;
    They also left the audience in at the end of the tracks so I can hear my own idotic, high pitched screams
    Hey, nothing wrong with that!

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...
    Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2106251;
    Yep he was on the show and you know what else I got the other day that I thought I was never going to have?

The Top 6 CD taping version of Lola and WWRY/We Are the Champions. Since I am pretty sure that they are not going to release the cd any time soon, if ever, I am glad that I was able to get them. They also left the audience in at the end of the tracks so I can hear my own idotic, high pitched screams

+ Reply to Thread