+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: MiG

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    I just got a MiG cellcert from the Chicago show and got to hear the whole concert

I should have some pictures to post later on today.
    Yeah, more photos! Can't wait to see them... OK, what's a cellcert and how'd you get it?!

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    Yeah, more photos! Can't wait to see them... OK, what's a cellcert and how'd you get it?!

Cellcert is a phone call from the concert. My friend, who is a Marty fan, gave me a call as a favor.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    Cellcert is a phone call from the concert. My friend, who is a Marty fan, gave me a call as a favor.
    Ah! Thanks for that, JLuvs. Was his set list pretty much the same as the one you saw out by you?

Last Monday, I went to see the Rockstar show with my brother and some friends, when the rockers were performing in Burlington, Ontario, Canada. The show consisted of MiG, Deanna, Suzie, Ty and Tara plus the Sean Cotton Band. The rockers played in Kingston one night and then Burlington the second night. I read that the Kingston show was a sold out crowd of about 550 but the Burlington show was smaller, around 250? I met and chatted with MiG before and after the show. He was very sweet to all his fans and took pictures and gave out autographs to everyone who was waiting to see him. I can honestly say that MiG is one of the nicest and sweetest guys I have ever met! I had seen the Rockstar show (minus Deanna) back in May but this was the first time I stayed behind to chat with the rockers. The Rockstars have some very dedicated fans who came out to see them. One couple drove all the way from Atlanta to see both the show in Kingston and Burlington. Other dedicated fans included a father and his twin daughters who flew from San Francisco to see the show in Burlington. The girls (and their Dad) are huge fans and all the rockers were very gracious and signed autographs, had pictures taken and chatted with all their fans. MiG has a CD coming out soon....it was originally supposed to be released on August 22, but the date has been pushed back.....so stay tuned MiG fans! Here are some of my favourite pics I took of MiG!

Last edited by Trynity; 08-19-2006 at 05:12 AM.

Very cool Trynity! Thank you for sharing!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Trynity, wow! Thanks for sharing those awesome pix. MiG's such a cutie! I'm glad to hear that he seems to be as nice on the inside as he is cute on the outside.

550 and 250?! WTF? And American Idol concerts are sold out? Something's not right!

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Sea Hag View Post
    550 and 250?! WTF? And American Idol concerts are sold out? Something's not right!
    I personally think they missed the boat. The other rockers should have toured right after the shows ended. I think they didn't realize how popular RS: INXS became or they just weren't prepared to tour. Or maybe all the rockers wanted to work on their CDs to get them out. And out of sight....out of mind. To be fair, both are small cities, Kingston has around 115,000 population and Burlington has around 150,000 population. I thought Burlington was an odd choice for them to tour. At least Deanna's from Kingston so she would have her local fan base in attendance. I'd be curious to hear what the attendance was at their other shows in the US and if there were more in attendance? One thing American Idol has over all the other reality shows is that they really know how to market their show and their singers. I talked to quite a few people in the Toronto area and they said that they were disappointed and didn't know that the Rockstars were in Burlington (which is close by), but if they knew they would have gone. One of them even lived in Burlington and didn't know the rockers were playing at a local club!

Here's a few more of my favourite pics.

Group shot of rockers minus Suzie.

Group bum shot of rockers.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Trynity View Post
    Here's a few more of my favourite pics.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e398/Trynity88/Burlington/Rock-2.jpg

Group shot of rockers minus Suzie.
    http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e398/Trynity88/Burlington/Rock-4.jpg

Group bum shot of rockers.
    http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e398/Trynity88/Burlington/Rock-5.jpg
    Love love Ty! I hope he comes to Vegas again!

+ Reply to Thread