+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: MiG

Team MiG site - up and running

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    4) The rocker he most liked hanging out with at the mansion was Neal and he saw Neal and his new daughter in NY. Marty "was a close second" and he liked going to Marty for advice as he really respected him.
    JLuvs, I remember when Neal was kicked off the show, MiG looked crestfallen! I liked Neal, too. He had a great rock vibe and a good look.

Not for nothing, but I couldn't find those photos from the meet and greet yesterday. I think I'm looking on the wrong site...eesh!

Also, does anyone know if the official Rock Star DVD will have all the episodes or just be select songs? I'd love to buy it if it was ALL the episodes...

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane
    Not for nothing, but I couldn't find those photos from the meet and greet yesterday. I think I'm looking on the wrong site...eesh!

Also, does anyone know if the official Rock Star DVD will have all the episodes or just be select songs? I'd love to buy it if it was ALL the episodes...
    There are photos at wireimage.com and in the Migallaneous section at migcentral.

There is no guarentee of a season DVD.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

For those of you involved in the fan book. Things need to be submitted to me by December 31st.

If you lost my address just PM me.

MiG is going to be briefly back in London for the opening of the show Simone is in --- Ducktastic --- and he is going to be briefly back in Australia to do a tv show over there.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I Love Orlando Bloom!! karebear's Avatar
    not as many pictures as i thought there might be on this thread. lol just hopeful thing i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by karebear
    not as many pictures as i thought there might be on this thread. lol just hopeful thing i guess.
    There are lots of MiG fan sites around with tons of pictures.
    -Bono

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    There are lots of MiG fan sites around with tons of pictures.
    Is MiG going to be back in Australia anytime soon, or is he sticking around L.A. to try his luck there for a bit?

JLuvs, you have to go to an INXS show with LAGuy...the two of you would be unstoppable!

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane
    Is MiG going to be back in Australia anytime soon, or is he sticking around L.A. to try his luck there for a bit?

JLuvs, you have to go to an INXS show with LAGuy...the two of you would be unstoppable!
    MiG is doing some gig in Australia...I know that he was back in London for the premiere of Simmy's new show and he is supposed to be back to the States after the Aussie thing.

I think it would not be wise for LAGuy and I to be at an INXs show together, not that I don't like him but I don't share the JD love that he has at all. As of right now I am only going to see The Lovehammers.
    -Bono

Well MiG performed back home in Australia today for the Foxtel show.

He sang: Kiss From a Rose, Do Or Die, Baby I Love Your Way and We Are the Champions.

Only We are the Champions was aired on TV.

Rah does not want the pictures posted elsewhere so if you would like to see her pictures from the event go over to MiG Central and you can find the pictures in The Next Big Step Forum.

MiG is going back to LA in six days
    -Bono

FORT Fogey
    I posted this article in the News Articles thread.

http://www.manilastandardtoday.com/?...e01_oct11_2005

From the article, there is this quote from MiG:

I screwed a little bit, to be honest. I kind of made a mistake. There was a time when we had to perform during the “request week.” Instead of singing the song the public requested, I did an original song, which is a ballad called “Home in Me.” I think it was the wrong song to choose at the time, especially when J.D. started to sing “Pretty Vegas.” I realized the crowd was so pumped and hyped up that I thought, ‘Oh my God, they wouldn’t want to hear a ballad. I’m screwed.’ I was very nervous about performing. It was probably my worst performance. Actually, I thought of singing another song that I wrote called “I am the One,” but I felt that INXS might find it “mayabang.” From that point on, I was just playing catch up.
    I'm a bit confused by his statement that I bolded above. He did sing the song requested by the public, which was "Hard To Handle". Perhaps he just meant that "Home In Me" wasn't the right type of song to perform as his original.

+ Reply to Thread