+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: MiG

Well it is official that MiG is not going back to We Will Rock You.

I have mixed emotions as I was going to see him if he was going back there, but I am also thrilled that he is going to take a stab at having a solo career
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    Well it is official that MiG is not going back to We Will Rock You.

I have mixed emotions as I was going to see him if he was going back there, but I am also thrilled that he is going to take a stab at having a solo career

WOW! What happened? Are they letting him out of his contract?

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane
    WOW! What happened? Are they letting him out of his contract?
    I don't know. I just know that the person who was his stand in during his Rockstar stint is staying in until April. I am sure that this being a possibility was talked about before he left.

The runner up tour is rumored to be beginning in November, though it is not totally confirmed yet, per a Suzie interview.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

There are some extra photos from the finale up on the official site and you can see a picture of MiG getting his real goodbye from INXS
    -Bono

Meet MiG-New York October 6, 2005

MEET AND GREET MIG AYESA IN NEW YORK CITY
    AT THE PHILIPPINE CENTER ON FIFTH AVENUE!

You are all cordially invited to

Meet and Greet MiG Ayesa!

Top Three Finalist - RockStar: INXS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHEN: THURSDAY, OCT. 6, 2005
    WHERE: PHILIPPINE CENTER
    FIFTH AVENUE, BETWEEN 45TH & 46TH ST.
    NEW YORK, NY
    TIME: 5:30- 6:30 PM

This is an opportunity for you to meet MiG and for MiG to say thank you to all his fans and supporters - who stayed up late every Tuesday night - for believing in him - it is because of your undying support and votes that kept him from being in the bottom 3 - save for the 11th week. GO MIG!!!!

THANK YOU AND SEE YOU ON THURSDAY!

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSinner
    MEET AND GREET MIG AYESA IN NEW YORK CITY
    AT THE PHILIPPINE CENTER ON FIFTH AVENUE!
    NUTS! I wish I lived in New York!!! Is anyone going? If so, I hope you'll print a full report!

I have some friends that are going....so I will see if they let me post some of their stuff over here.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    I have some friends that are going....so I will see if they let me post some of their stuff over here.
    Thanks JLuvs! The JD fans are getting their news story/etc. fixes. We MiG fans need something to look forward to, too!

There are some pictures up over at MiG Central for all the MiG fans out there.
    -Bono

Some comments from a person who was there:

1) MiG is just as beautiful inside as he is outside. A sweeter man you will never meet!

2) He was supposed to go back to LA today but his aunt persuaded him to stay and do the meet and great, hence the reason it was such short notice.

3) He will *most likely* do the Rock Star tour although he might miss several dates due to possible commitments and a trip back to the Philippines over Christmas.

4) The rocker he most liked hanging out with at the mansion was Neal and he saw Neal and his new daughter in NY. Marty "was a close second" and he liked going to Marty for advice as he really respected him.

5) Things are "in the works" for MiG music-wise but he was unable to get specific.

6) The editor from "The Carousel" was there (he is the one who wrote about the meet and great in the paper.)

7) There was a photographer from Wire Image there who took a million pics.

8) The camera must add 20 pounds for real because MiG is VERY slim.

9) I am in pure heaven because I never thought I would meet him. Mig is an amazing human being.

10) MiG stayed until 7PM chatting and taking pictures and individually said good bye to us.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread