+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: MiG

Reality junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSinner
    MiG seems a little 'bitter', justifiably so in my opinion !
    Most of his fans feel the same way.....let down !
    Us journalists do like to exaggerate things... and the headline is obviously not him and the rest are comments from a complete interview painted the way the author wanted them to.
    Are you a parent or teacher wanting to know more about computer and video games? Take a look at GAMEparents.

Hmmm....where is the original complete interview then ? He was obviously bitter, even if the interview was edited

Interesting Australian views, INXS UnAustralian

"How do you think the Australian people feel, knowing that they were ripped off? They could only get the show through pay TV. INXS and RockStar:INXS used MiG and the Australian people. INXS is an Australian band which is where most of their loyalty should be. I believe INXS just lost it's support system."

"INXS would lose a lot of Australian support by choosing JD instead of MiG. That's where their roots are and base support lies. INXS is no longer an Aussie band as such. They betray Australians by not putting the show on free-to-air but pay TV instead. Shame on INXS !"
    Last edited by OriginalSinner; 09-22-2005 at 08:58 PM.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    Meh...MiG doesn't have to be Mr. Nice guy for me to like him. As long as he is true to himself that is all I ask and he has always been that way.
    I agree. I think there's a big difference between being bitter and disappointed, and it's difficult to say which he is/was in a print interview. If you could hear his quote as you saw the expression on his face, it'd be different...

Listen, I got second place in a debate when I was in high school. I wasn't bitter, but I was disappointed and envious 'cause I knew I did the best I could and it still wasn't enough in the eyes of the judges. That's probably what MiG's feeling like...on a bigger level, of course!

I know for a fact that there are many celebrities out there who LIE about who they are and what they feel to sell an image of themselves. Part of it is self preservation. It's nice to get a little insight to who they really are...without the Burnett manipulations!

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Since a lot of y'all think that MiG will do great in theatre, do you think that he would possibly try out for the stage production of The Full Monty, or is that just a secret wish of mine?
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl
    Since a lot of y'all think that MiG will do great in theatre, do you think that he would possibly try out for the stage production of The Full Monty, or is that just a secret wish of mine?
    I think he has already proven himself in theatre. He has been in even more shows than they mentioned on Rockstar. I would like him to try something totally different. I am sure he would do well if he was in it though.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    That said, Ayesa admits to playing the sexy card, often taking his shirt off to reveal cut abs and a muscly chest.

"Just because I am a nice guy, it doesn't mean I am not sexy," Ayesa said.

"I celebrate my sexuality and it is something that I exude on stage."

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=64074
    You can do that for me anytime, Miggy.
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

Brian May welcomes MiG back

Check out Brian May's official site. He's given MiG shout-outs since the show started. And he says:

I gotta say ... Well done the winner, JD ...and good luck to all of you INXS chaps. And well done Mig .... you got the best result for you, really.... because your style calls for something a bit different from those guys. Life has a way of sorting things out the way they are meant to be. Selfishly? Of course I'm not crying!!! We Will Welcome You back with open arms, and I think we're very lucky.

Phew !

Cheers
    Bri

21/9/2005

"How do you think the Australian people feel, knowing that they were ripped off? They could only get the show through pay TV. INXS and RockStar:INXS used MiG and the Australian people. INXS is an Australian band which is where most of their loyalty should be. I believe INXS just lost it's support system."

"INXS would lose a lot of Australian support by choosing JD instead of MiG. That's where their roots are and base support lies. INXS is no longer an Aussie band as such. They betray Australians by not putting the show on free-to-air but pay TV instead. Shame on INXS !"
    I had no idea, until the show had been on for weeks and weeks, about who was from what country. I support the military and I support the president, but I don't give a flying *&%^!@# about what country these contestants were from nor what country the winner was from nor what country INXS is from. All those people who think the band is betraying their country and who are threatening to remove their support are just a bunch of (*%&$@$% juveniles.

I'm glad they have to feel that anger, because they don't deserve to have happiness if they have that kind of attitude.

I would think they would be busting with pride right about now since the band claims to finally feel whole again and is coming out with brand new stuff and eager to make it big again!

If I told my friends that I'd no longer support them in their endeavors if they were going to partner with a Chinese guy, wouldn't I be the hugest #$^%$* in the world?

I do know that 90% of the vote that was coming from Australia was for MiG, so they could be a little upset, but I doubt that the country would disown the band. I am sure the people that are saying that are a small minority.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread