+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: MiG

Lois, you're so funny!

That's interesting, JLuvs. I stand corrected, I guess.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Ty - MiG conspiracy?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea
    Lois, you're so funny!

That's interesting, JLuvs. I stand corrected, I guess.

Hey, I've got a new avatar too! JLuvs made one for me 'cause I'm too dense to figure out how to do it myself! THANKS JLuvs.

OK, since we're big on consipiracies here, remember when Suzie and MiG were fighting for "Bohemian Rhapsody"? (In retrospect, I think they should've wrestled for it.) I remember Ty saying Suzie should do it 'cause MiG was criticized for being too theatrical before by OBINXS.

At the time, it made sense (even though I really wanted to hear him sing it). But after reading the interview he did after he was kicked from the show, I've got to wonder if Ty was purposely trying to give his girl Suzie the better song (Suzie, Marty and Ty are really tight, according to their blogs). Ty said in the interview that he didn't think MiG was right for the band and he hoped Suzie or Marty got the job.

In retrospect, it seems there may have been some professional jealousy on Ty's part -- maybe 'cause they both had similar backgrounds but MiG was so much more popular with the fans? It's funny that he thought he should be the lead singer but that MiG shouldn't.

I actually liked Ty. Thought he had an amazing voice and loved his smile. The hair, not so much. He's not really right for the band, but his talent is undeniable.

Anyhow, I'm not sure any of this is true--but food for thought. (More like unnourishing junk food for thought...)

You are very welcome.

I am going to go by my gut with Ty. I know that he was bitter when he kicked off but he was very nice when I met him. I think that he wasn't honestly trying to help MiG out. I could just be naive though.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Hmm . . . I don't know what to think with the whole Ty situation. But I would like to think he was actually giving MiG genuine advice.
    like totally freak me out i mean right on!

Quote Originally Posted by BaBySpiCe
    Hmm . . . I don't know what to think with the whole Ty situation. But I would like to think he was actually giving MiG genuine advice.
    Yes, you and JLuvs are probably right. Plus, I think if MiG sang another Queen song, INXS would've nailed him for it...

Here is an interview with MiG from an Australian magazine called Tv Week:

The pressure's on!

As the final nears, TV WEEK catches up with Aussie Rock Star MiG Ayesa. Check out our web exclusive interview with the star.

What do you think your chances are for winning?
    The odds are looking better but having said that, all the people who are here, INXS are pretty keen about, so I have to make sure every time I go on stage I step it up a notch. I want to stay right to the bitter end and fight to the death - I’d love to make the last show!

What has been the biggest shock?
    When they got rid of Ty, that was my biggest shock because I thought for sure he’d be in the final three and I always saw him as the one to beat purely on vocal ability and charisma. It made me have a good look at myself and think, “Anyone can go!”

Who is the one to beat?
    Marty Casey. Marty has his eyes set on the goal and he’s going from strength to strength. It’s really showing through. I’ve got to make sure I keep kicking ass every week, but JD is also bringing stuff to the table and pulling out all stops. After the show last week, Marty was the one I think INXS were really looking at and thinking, “Maybe he’s our new lead singer”, but I hope they’re saying the same thing about me!
    like totally freak me out i mean right on!

With that shirt ripping performance, does it mean that we will be seeing lots of flesh in future INXS concerts if MiG were to win ?

Did anyone notice that MiG looked so concerned and worried when he was left standing with Suzie after JD was pronounced safe ? I felt so sorry for that sweet guy, he looked like his heart might break. Watching that scene again, I realised that he truly want the job
    Last edited by OriginalSinner; 09-16-2005 at 08:36 AM.

His shirt was already 2-3 inches pre ripped.....like a rock star V neck shirt. You can see it on http://rockstar.msn.com/videos and watch Mig's video.

So it would have been easy to rip.

The INXS guys didn't look too impressed with that....and man was his pants tight! Ick

Quote Originally Posted by eh~mee!
    The INXS guys didn't look too impressed with that....and man was his pants tight! Ick

The shirt was cut a certain way, yes. That was the style of the shirt, as I have a few like that. All of the ripping was done during the performance though.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by eh~mee!
    ....and man was his pants tight! Ick
    Maybe MiG gained weight from all the delicious peanut butter sandwiches JD makes for the gang.

+ Reply to Thread