+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: MiG

Quote Originally Posted by BaBySpiCe
    I though MiG was killer on the INXS song! He did a good job! Can't wait for the final, it will be awesome!
    I totally agree with you. MiG exceeded my expectations with his INXS performance this week and with his other songs as well.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    I just watched last night's show.

I've always been a Marty fan. Never much cared about Mig. In fact I'd still like to see Marty front the band, however, Mig ROCKED THE HOUSE. OMG, it's like he channeled INXS. You could see it in JD and Suzie's faces when he finished the song. They KNEW he wasn't going home last night. As a matter of fact, once JD was told he was safe, Suzie started to cry. She knew that Mig was staying.

Congrats, Mig. You smoked it.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

giz
    JLuvs, your new avatar looks like an action hero. Singer Man, who has the power to dance and sing simultaneously, but whose clothes keep ripping off due to his stupendous muscles! Something about the shirt rip comes across as a little planned. A little stagey. I wish I could put my finger on it. Horses for courses, I never find JD looks calculated, but I know some people have the opposite reaction.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by giz
    JLuvs, your new avatar looks like an action hero. Singer Man, who has the power to dance and sing simultaneously, but whose clothes keep ripping off due to his stupendous muscles! Something about the shirt rip comes across as a little planned. A little stagey. I wish I could put my finger on it. Horses for courses, I never find JD looks calculated, but I know some people have the opposite reaction.
    First of all, I want to know how all you clever people make these avatars. JLuvs, love it!

And Giz, it's weird but I get the exact opposite feeling you do about JD. Everytime he crouches on stage (like Elvis used to), I get the feeling he's mentally checking off a bunch of things in his head: crouch down here, look at girl to the right, touch girl on the left's hand, flirt with JLuvs and then stand back up..now pogo...faster! Faster! Must pogo faster!

Like I said on a different thread, I thought all three (JD, Suzie and MiG) did a really good job last night. If Marty, JD and MiG are half as good next week, it will be a killer show. Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by giz
    I am sure it was planned, but quite frankly that makes me love him even more.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

You know, I can't help thinking that shirt thing *was* a little planned. I don't know what kind of fabric it was made of, but if a shirt is stitched properly around the neckline it's kind of hard to just rip it as easily as he appeared to do. So, my theory is the shirt is either made of a light material that he knew he could easily rip, or else it had a small slit put in beforehand, so he could easily rip it on cue.

If it was a normal shirt, he would have had to tug and pull pretty hard, which kind of defeats the purpose! Seriously, IMO it was totally staged, which is fine, but a little too for me.

ducks to avoid rotton tomatoes...

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea
    You know, I can't help thinking that shirt thing *was* a little planned. I don't know what kind of fabric it was made of, but if a shirt is stitched properly around the neckline it's kind of hard to just rip it as easily as he appeared to do. So, my theory is the shirt is either made of a light material that he knew he could easily rip, or else it had a small slit put in beforehand, so he could easily rip it on cue.

If it was a normal shirt, he would have had to tug and pull pretty hard, which kind of defeats the purpose! Seriously, IMO it was totally staged, which is fine, but a little too for me.

ducks to avoid rotton tomatoes...
    Well...I certainly have no muscles to speak of but I can rip open a regular shirt pretty easily. Quite honestly it doesn't take much to be able to do that.
    -Bono

JLuvs, even with a stitched collar? Well. I admit I've never tried it myself, but maybe it can be done easily. Just seemed to rip a little to easily for me.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    JLuvs, even with a stitched collar? Well. I admit I've never tried it myself, but maybe it can be done easily. Just seemed to rip a little to easily for me.
    I'm too cheap to intentionally rip one of my shirts. Now if MiG wanted me to rip his shirt, I'm sure I could muster up the strength to help him!

Yep. Even with that. I was on a mission trip in Panama and was building something...it was too hot and I had a swimsuit underneath...so I just ripped through the shirt...stitched collar and all.

MiG's shirt was made out of much easier stuff that the one I ripped through.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread