+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: MiG

Reality junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog
    When I went to the site, Suzie singing Interstate Love Song came on after Jordis' exit interview. Is there another place to see the wresting scene?
    It was posted as an exclusive on week 9 or 10 by itself.
    Are you a parent or teacher wanting to know more about computer and video games? Take a look at GAMEparents.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAndyPuppy
    It was posted as an exclusive on week 9 or 10 by itself.
    Thanks, found it, saw it. Huh!

Back in the day (god I sound so old), when a girl wanted to "wrestle" it meant so much more.

Also, as a married lady, I would not like to see my husband wresting another woman. But that's me.
    Thanks for the help in finding the video.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Reality junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog
    Thanks, found it, saw it. Huh!

Back in the day (god I sound so old), when a girl wanted to "wrestle" it meant so much more.

Also, as a married lady, I would not like to see my husband wresting another woman. But that's me.
    Thanks for the help in finding the video.
    I agree with you completely... I'm watching it thinking, "man, does Suzie want him or what?" and then "if I was Mig's wife I would be concerned". It looked like the kind of stuff I used to do with a good friend that I was secretly attracted to but didn't want to let on.
    Are you a parent or teacher wanting to know more about computer and video games? Take a look at GAMEparents.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAndyPuppy
    I agree with you completely... I'm watching it thinking, "man, does Suzie want him or what?" and then "if I was Mig's wife I would be concerned". It looked like the kind of stuff I used to do with a good friend that I was secretly attracted to but didn't want to let on.
    We seem to be on the same page. A somewhat similar situation is how I "caught" Mr. Myrosiedog some 19 years ago.

Funny tho. Loved JD and Marty yelling at them.

I didn't give Mig a single vote this time unlike last time because last time he still didnt' end up in the bottom 3 and I was thinking maybe that single vote I gave him was the tie breaker! So did anyone here in the FORT didn't vote for Mig this time only because you want to hear him sing an INXS song? Unfortunately, this is not the best time for him in the bottom 3 (but last week) because competition is toughest this week. Suzie is the only one he can beat out of elimination but that's only 50% because she's coming on strong lately. Mig is slipping while JD and Marty are still going strong.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by JonasGrumby
    I didn't give Mig a single vote this time unlike last time because last time he still didnt' end up in the bottom 3 and I was thinking maybe that single vote I gave him was the tie breaker! So did anyone here in the FORT didn't vote for Mig this time only because you want to hear him sing an INXS song? Unfortunately, this is not the best time for him in the bottom 3 (but last week) because competition is toughest this week. Suzie is the only one he can beat out of elimination but that's only 50% because she's coming on strong lately. Mig is slipping while JD and Marty are still going strong.

I've never voted for Mig. I've only voted for JD, Ty and Marty and Jordis.

This is the first week that I have not voted for MiG at all. The ballots had run out at the show and my computer is broken. So I was stuck. I would have voted for him though. I have already heard him sing INXS and I like it.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Regular
    I thought Mig did great. I loved that he was the only one never to be B3, but it was great to hear him sing INXS last night. I agree about the shirt ripping, but the rest was great and made me want to get up and dance.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jjj5
    I thought Mig did great. I loved that he was the only one never to be B3, but it was great to hear him sing INXS last night. I agree about the shirt ripping, but the rest was great and made me want to get up and dance.
    I thought he did a great job as well--I was happy to hear him sing the song in a lower register than usual. He seemed really energetic on stage and just seems like a really fit, fun guy that I'd like to wrestle some time.

I know there are a TON of singers/frontmen out there who smoke, drink all night and do drugs, but it seems like MiG is a fairly clean living person. I don't think he smokes, and his body is obviously very very fit. He probably wouldn't get very winded being on stage singing for 90 minutes every night. And because of his theater background, he'd probably adjust very well to the rigors of schedules (doing interviews at certain times; rehearsals; etc.).

He's a good guy. I hope he wins.

If not him, then Marty.

Regardless of who wins, I hope this opens doors for all of them in the entertainment field.

p.s. I thought the shirt rip was just fine. I'm sure that if he was touring, that'd be the move he saved for the encore or what not. It's not like he'd rip his shirt during every single song.

During most concerts I've been to, the singer or guitarist almost always ended up shirtless. Look at Dave Navarro or the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Michael Hutchence used to often end up topless...

I though MiG was killer on the INXS song! He did a good job! Can't wait for the final, it will be awesome!
    like totally freak me out i mean right on!

+ Reply to Thread