+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: MiG

giz
    Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama
    I will agree with everything else that has been posted as to why people love MiG but also I love the fact that he seems so in love with his wife, he seems so gracious and appreciative of this whole experience, his joy in going thru this experience, his enthusiasm for his fellow contestants and his obvious love for performing.
    Contestant-wise I don't find he does much for me. Person wise he seems like an awfully nice guy. As bbnbama said, the graciousness is very refreshing.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyGills
    He looks like he's from a boy band. He just doesn't say 'rocker' to me.
    Nah, he's too good looking and belts out rockers too well to be in a boy band (though I will admit I like a couple boy band songs...and even one or two by Britney!).

You know how boy bands always have a cute one, a smart one, a thug-y one, a young one and a kinda ugly one? I kind of see MiG as the cute one, Marty as the smart one and JD as the thug-y one! Don't flame me, JD fans! But he tries to come across as very "street."

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer
    How strange! What on earth is motivating Ty's comment? (because obviously something is motivating it)
    Yeah i know, i thought it was strange too almost like Ty has something against MiG?
    like totally freak me out i mean right on!

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane
    I hope so...not because I want to see him get sent home, but because I think he'll do a really good job of it. Plus, I WANT to hear him sing INXS... I think his voice would match their poppier songs...I hope I'm not proven wrong.
    I totally agreed with your comment, on the night i was hoping MiG would get into the bottom three also for the same reasons. I think he will be killer on INXS songs!
    like totally freak me out i mean right on!

Heads up for you MiG fans! Check out the video of him and Suzie wrestling on the lawn of the mansion. It comes on after the Jordis exit video on the rockstar site. It's hysterical!!
    Out. for. a. walk... Bitch.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blue eyes
    Heads up for you MiG fans! Check out the video of him and Suzie wrestling on the lawn of the mansion. It comes on after the Jordis exit video on the rockstar site. It's hysterical!!
    Blue eyes, I saw your post on the Suzie thread and checked it out and it was hilarious! They all seem to get along really well. Why do you think she wanted to wrestle MiG? Closest in physical size to her? Or an opportunity to feel up a hot married man? (I KNOW I KNOW, some of you don't think he's hot)... I Do!

Yeah, size matters! heh... I'd rather wrestle JD or play rockstar and groupie or something...
    Out. for. a. walk... Bitch.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Yeah, size matters! heh... I'd rather wrestle JD or play rockstar and groupie or something...

"rock star and groupie" - I love it!!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Spite Brigade
    can someone please tell me what it is about mig that they like?

i just don't get it......
    Dont get it either. The guy is not a rocker!

MRD
    When I went to the site, Suzie singing Interstate Love Song came on after Jordis' exit interview. Is there another place to see the wresting scene?
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread