+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Marty

Great pics Trynity! I saw Marty when he opened for INXS also. I could not believe how tiny he was, but had such a huge voice.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Trynity, sounds like you had a busy week! Thanks for sharing the photos and the stories! And Blondiegal, Marty's tiny? I knew he was thin, but he always seemed tall!

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    Trynity, sounds like you had a busy week! Thanks for sharing the photos and the stories! And Blondiegal, Marty's tiny? I knew he was thin, but he always seemed tall!
    Marty is definitely thin but quite tall. He's probably 6' 2"? In contrast, I noticed Deanna was quite tiny at 5'3" and Ty was also quite short although muscular.

Quote Originally Posted by Trynity View Post
    Marty is definitely thin but quite tall. He's probably 6' 2"? In contrast, I noticed Deanna was quite tiny at 5'3" and Ty was also quite short although muscular.
    And what about my MiG?

Sorry, meant skinny.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    And what about my MiG?
    Your MiG is slim and not too tall and not too short.....perfect for you!
    And my JD is slim and tall....perfect for me!

Your MiG is slim and not too tall and not too short.....perfect for you!
    And my JD is slim and tall....perfect for me!
    Well then, we've got it all settled!

Trynity - I am glad to see that you had a great time and I agree that a Lovehammers concert when it is just them is a great experience. I have every Lovehammers cd except for the Swinging Lovehammers one. I can't wait until they come out here again. Could I post the pictures on a Lovehammers board and give you credit for them of course?

PS...I agree with you on the height thing Trynity. When I got my picture taken with Deanna I felt like a giant and I am only 5ft 8. MiG was the same height as me...but he was cheating as he had boots on and I was in flip flops. Marty is around 6ft 2...as I when I hugged him it seemed like he was the same height as my brothers.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    Trynity - I am glad to see that you had a great time and I agree that a Lovehammers concert when it is just them is a great experience. I have every Lovehammers cd except for the Swinging Lovehammers one. I can't wait until they come out here again. Could I post the pictures on a Lovehammers board and give you credit for them of course?

PS...I agree with you on the height thing Trynity. When I got my picture taken with Deanna I felt like a giant and I am only 5ft 8. MiG was the same height as me...but he was cheating as he had boots on and I was in flip flops. Marty is around 6ft 2...as I when I hugged him it seemed like he was the same height as my brothers.
    JLuvs, It was an amazing show, I still can't get over the fact that they put on such a great show. I am a JD/INXS fan through and through, but I would definitely go see LH again. Go ahead and post my pics on the LH board (which board is it?).....I'd do it myself but I can't keep up with all these forums! Would you send me a link when you do, I'd like to read the comments, if there are any. Thanks! I have other pictures that you might want to see, I'll pvt msg you about them.

JLuvs, It was an amazing show, I still can't get over the fact that they put on such a great show. I am a JD/INXS fan through and through, but I would definitely go see LH again. Go ahead and post my pics on the LH board (which board is it?).....I'd do it myself but I can't keep up with all these forums! Would you send me a link when you do, I'd like to read the comments, if there are any. Thanks! I have other pictures that you might want to see, I'll pvt msg you about them.
    I know what you are saying. I am a MiG girl to the core, but I would go and see Lovehammers in concert a million times over. All of the guys were so nice to me and that is something that goes a long way with me.

Did you hear about what happened at their last hotel stop? They were robbed by a couple of workers at their hotel and all of the money that they had made from merchandise sales that wasn't in checks was stolen. That makes me feel so sorry for them as the tour was going so well. I just don't like it when bad things happen to people as nice as these guys.

I shall send you a link to the board in a PM.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread