+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Marty

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...
    Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    I am going to be there. If I can take in my camera I will try for some pictures.
    Didn't you used to have a photo of yourself in your profile? I wanted to show it to my sister who was at the show last night to see if she recognized you.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Blues! Your sis is very pretty and they make a cute couple!

Are you or JLuvs going to file a report?! (hint hint)

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    Blues! Your sis is very pretty and they make a cute couple!

Are you or JLuvs going to file a report?! (hint hint)
    Actually, I had too much going on and couldn't make it, but I'll have my sister give me the full rundown and I'll post later. I'm assuming that JLuvs will report too, she's usually so good at that!

I saw your sister there

I believe the picture in my profile is of Jake right now...however there tons of pics of me in the members pictures thread on the general board.

Right now I am uploading all the goodies.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    I saw your sister there

I believe the picture in my profile is of Jake right now...however there tons of pics of me in the members pictures thread on the general board.

Right now I am uploading all the goodies.
    Cool! I'm gonna show her the pictures and see if she saw you. She was probably acting like a total Marty Maniac... lol... she just adores him!

BTW, are you going to the Sunday tapings?

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres View Post
    Cool! I'm gonna show her the pictures and see if she saw you. She was probably acting like a total Marty Maniac... lol... she just adores him!

BTW, are you going to the Sunday tapings?
    Not this season. I haven't even watched a show yet
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

-Bono

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Those pix are awesome, JLuvs!

Those pics are great - thanks for posting! Marty is looking FINE and I notice he is still doing his signature scary conductor move!! I wish there was a contestant on RS Supernova that held my attention as much as Marty!!

Last Thursday, I went to the Lovehammers show with my brother and some friends at Lee's Palace in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I had seen the LH back in January and had enjoyed them when they opened for INXS in Vancouver, but honestly, this show was so much better. Maybe it was because I didn't know the LH's songs back then because the CD had not come out yet when I first saw them? The LH played to a jam packed club (maybe around 500? or more?) and performed 2 encores. Even Suzie McNeil and Tara Sloan were in the audience watching the LH. In fact, Suzie and her Mom stood beside me for most of the show. The LH played nearly all the songs off of their CD, Wish You Were Here, Ring of Fire, Paint It Black, Mr. Brightside and an old LH song that I wasn't familiar with but a lot of Marty/LH fans were singing and dancing along to this old tune. The show was amazing, there was lots of energy coming from the whole band. I thought Marty was a great performer before, but he was even more dynamic and mesmerized the whole audience at Lee's Palace. There was lots of screaming, dancing and singing coming from the audience. Marty performed his trademark Mad Conductor moves and at one point even poked fun at himself and asked if everyone was laughing at his butt crack, saying that he's tried everything, but nothing works, they keep falling down! After the show, they stuck around a while to take pics and sign autographs with fans. They even invited everyone to go to another club to have drinks with them! It was a fabulous show! Here are some of the pics I took of the Lovehammers.

Some Mad Conductor moves.

Here's a pic of Suzie who was standing beside me at the show.

This picture is when Marty climbed atop one of the speakers. His head is right near the ceiling.

Here's Dino.

Here's Bobby.

Here's Billy.
    Last edited by Trynity; 08-19-2006 at 06:11 AM.

+ Reply to Thread