+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Marty

Does anyone know anything about Marty saying, during a radio interview, that he and Jordis contributed to Pretty Vegas ? I thought JD and INXS wrote that song. Why then is Marty claiming credit for that song ?

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSinner
    Does anyone know anything about Marty saying, during a radio interview, that he and Jordis contributed to Pretty Vegas ? I thought JD and INXS wrote that song. Why then is Marty claiming credit for that song ?
    Marty and Jordis did both help with the writing of the song and if I am not mistaken one other rocker helped as well.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    I also remember Marty said on ROCK STAR that he was pleased that JD left some of the elements they had ALL worked on in PRETTY VEGAS...

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    Marty and Jordis did both help with the writing of the song and if I am not mistaken one other rocker helped as well.
    That's not what the song credits say, maybe Marty wants a share in the profit.
    Last edited by OriginalSinner; 10-06-2005 at 10:27 PM.

That's not what the song credits say, maybe Marty wants a share in the profit.
    Well it was talked about on the show how others helped him and that JD didn't write the whole thing by himself. I don't know what else to tell you.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    Well it was talked about on the show how others helped him and that JD didn't write the whole thing by himself. I don't know what else to tell you.
    Maybe that's the reason why JD had to get the other rockers permission to use Pretty Vegas as his original song on the show.

Just heard on E! Entertainment that INXS offered Marty the lead singer role with the house band. He turned it down to remain with the Lovehammers. I'm glad. I'm a Lovehammers supporter and hope they make it REALLY BIG.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal
    Just heard on E! Entertainment that INXS offered Marty the lead singer role with the house band. He turned it down to remain with the Lovehammers. I'm glad. I'm a Lovehammers supporter and hope they make it REALLY BIG.
    Go Marty! Yay! But I don't get it--lead singer for the house band...Would the house band get a name and be an actual band, or would they still be the house band on next year's Rock Star?

I do think that house band is awesomely talented...curious to know if Paul and Nate and those guys can sing...Lead vocals, I mean. I know they can harmonize.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane
    I do think that house band is awesomely talented...curious to know if Paul and Nate and those guys can sing...Lead vocals, I mean. I know they can harmonize.
    The house band can sing....trust me. I am glad Marty is sticking with The Lovehammers though.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal
    So does that mean that he won't be opening for INXS? Was the offer always to tour with the house band rather than with The Lovehammers?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread