+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Marty

Quote Originally Posted by jim488
    I sit about 12 feet from the television, usually, but when he was performing, i was easily within 3.
    LOL, I did that same thing but for JD. How funny! I was glad no one could see me

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by SpilltheBeans
    Marty can take solace in the fact that he probably would have won had this been fan voting.
    When this show started I was so thankful that the band would get to pick from the final three and not a fan vote being the final tally. I never thought the band could have gotten it so wrong.

FORT Fan
    The only reason I believe they got it wrong is because I believed the stuff they were saying during the season. The talk about wanting to go in a new direction, wanting to avoid comparisons with Michael H. etc. By choosing Marty they would have shown that they were honest and serious about those things. By going with J.D. I think they showed us that they were only trying to keep us guessing and keep the show interesting. Thanks

Just stopping it to wish Marty Casey a very happy birthday.

I hope that he has a great year ahead of him as he deserves it.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    INXS can't really be "wrong" in who they chose. Only they know who is right for them and what direction they what to take.

I don't think they were prepared to goes Marty's direction, or any vastly new direction. JD gives the band just enough youthful edge without OB having to worry about suffering physical exhaustion.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN
    INXS can't really be "wrong" in who they chose. Only they know who is right for them and what direction they what to take.
    Anybody know the real story of their breakup with Jon Stevens? At one point, they seemed to think that that was the direction to take....Did he break it off or did they?

Will Marty (Lovehammers?) open for INXS? From the Gary and JD live chat transcript today (thanks to Wolf) :
    Garry, at the end of the show something was said to Marty about being ya'lls opening act for the tour. Is he going to do that?
    Garry: We talked with Marty and his family and he is very excited about it. We are definitely trying to work that out. We found some amazing talent on the show. It will be great to have him there with us.

I have a question too . . . other than at MSN, is there a place that we can download Marty songs? I have Trees, but would like some of his other ones too. (pink floyd and the killers in particular)
    Don't sweat the small stuff and enjoy the journey!

Quote Originally Posted by Dharma
    I have a question too . . . other than at MSN, is there a place that we can download Marty songs? I have Trees, but would like some of his other ones too. (pink floyd and the killers in particular)
    Dharma I have all of them. You know how to reach me
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    Dharma I have all of them. You know how to reach me
    w00t! w00t!
    Don't sweat the small stuff and enjoy the journey!

+ Reply to Thread